Reviews for An Evening in Winchester
Minato Namikaze chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I'm sad this hasn't been updated since 2011.I absolutly love this fic and Nazomi Yagamis wonderful life of doom. Why'd you have to quit?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
cool
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
cool
kheelwithit chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
soooo goood
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
most amazing dn crackfic evar
Morgan-Mayh3m chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
thiss is one of the best things ive ever read;) keep ot up.
AbyssQueen chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
you MUST write more XD
AbyssQueen chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
ohmykiraaaaaaaaa XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what ffs are you reading where Matt is always gay? O.o
dicaeopolis chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Oh, good Gaga...

/faves
Tawnyshine chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
O.O

I was listening to a Panic! At the Disco music mix, and it was on This Is Halloween (from Tim Burton's Nightmare before Christmas) and when Mels said the comment about impending doom, it was on the creepiest part xD "I am the wind blowing through your hair"... its really the way Brendon whispered that that gives me chills o.o
Tawnyshine chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

this the only time I approve of gay Matty. Its just SO FREAKING HILARIOUS XD
Chryseis-Morte chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Oh my god I literally died. You have to continue!
xXAlissaAmaranthXx chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
*clutches sides and falls over* cant. breathe. laughing. too much! Oh my god, it was the prayer! it got me! And B! oh my god the rhyms! AH! AND THE PRAYER! *dies*
TezTra chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
HA HA HA! XD The dialogue is hilarious, and B turning up was unexpected :) I am in love with this fic - there was not one thing I would have left out! Please update soon!

Happy days

TezTra
HylianFox chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Haha, after reading this, I just had to watch "Freaky Fred" again. I remember Courage the Cowardly Dog scaring the crap out of me when I was little. Anyways, I love this story so far, update soon, blabbity blah blah.