Reviews for Broken Bones
Moose.in.space chapter 1 . 1/15
This was really well written. You were able to paint excellent images with your words(which was a little unfortunate in some spots) and you kept emotion flowing throughout the whole thing. I don't know how many times my stomach churned(in a good way) while reading this. I LOVE IT! But I just got punched in the feels...
Zamora chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I've read a lot of fanfictions, but this one was a gem. It didn't defy the Winchester story: it ENHANCED the story. So many fanfictions write about things that will never happen, and that's okay. That's the point of fanfiction. But I hate it when they change the original characters in the process. Too many of them turn Sam into a whiny baby or a hormonal teenager. Too many of them turn Dead into a stagnant, dead character, devoid of his charm or wit. But you stayed true to the original blueprints, and made the characters come alive. Not once was I tempted to skip ahead to the "good bits." Props to you.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
OH MY GOSH this story was incredible and amazing! One of the best supernatural fics out here! I finally found one very well written and not wincest touching on this topic, and you did it perfectly! Great job!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I don't believe in wincest either, but I can live with this! You dealt with a difficult topic really well. Great first story. I really loved it. xo
Sphinxius chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Damn good story. If you hadn't said anything, I never would have guessed it was your first Supernatural fan fiction, 'cause you captured all of the characters so perfectly. Kudos.
Laika chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
jesus shit. that was your first fic? no way. its way to good for that. that was so frikken amazing! please say you do more like this! ps. its Idjit not ejet or whatever you wrote :3
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Nice story!
lightshinesthru chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was damn good. Especially for a first fic.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
nice stuff.
damn rough & not kinda my sort of thing, but it's ok. good writing though.
really good writing ;)
carry on, girl.
soccerbabe371 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wow, that was simply amazing. You've got some real talent. Talent that I'm quite jelous of. You bring out what the winchesters really mean to each other so well, and you take it seriously, realisticly, and meaningfully. You really understand what the show is all about and what the writers of the show intended it to be perceived as; a story of the dynamics of brotherhood. Your fanfic is a diamond in the rough because while most fics are usually perverted and quite frankly a waste of time and space, your story, while still being graphic, is completely realistic and feasible. This fanfic spares none of the gory details of the screwed up world dean and sam find themselves in. A world where the only way they know of getting through it is side by side. I really really really encourage you to keep writing, especially supernatural stuff.
Mandalee chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
wow that is interesting
spndeansammylov chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
i like it
well written :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
i know you wrote this a while ago, but I just found it. and I really enjoyed this.
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
awesome story! I dont like wincest and other stories are like you said, lacking. this one focused nicely on sam and dean and was very believable. so i say well done to you.
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013