Reviews for Wrong Life
LadyMalfoy666 chapter 1 . 2/4
this was such a cute wee fic full of twists and turns! really enjoyed reading it , thankyou:)
reallyseaweed chapter 24 . 1/8
ohhh so Hermione accepted her fate now, that she is Astoria body, but Hermione Granger soul.
reallyseaweed chapter 23 . 1/8
hahhahhha so Hermione is going to be stuck in this Astoria body for the rest of her life now.
lol hhah it was so funny the last sentence of Draco conversation. No Strenuous activity yet.
reallyseaweed chapter 22 . 1/8
ohhhhh! why cut out the scene when Draco and Hermione decided to be a couple? i was waiting for that chapter!
okay, so Pansy was the one that tried to kill Astoria? and now she tried to kill her again. I guess no body knew about the baby except Draco and Harry/
reallyseaweed chapter 21 . 1/8
finally, sex with passion. are they opening up their feeling for one another now? Thanks Pansy for leading them to this point.
reallyseaweed chapter 20 . 1/8
what just happened? Did he mean to ask her if she hit her climax too? what does this mean?
reallyseaweed chapter 19 . 1/8
hhaha finally he gave in to her. oh Draco, you could never out talked Granger.
reallyseaweed chapter 18 . 1/8
ohhhhh so sex without emotion then. That is what it looks like for these two right now! i guess they will fall in love later on
reallyseaweed chapter 17 . 1/8
hhahha now they learned about each other. hhhaha i love their conversation at the end of this chapter. it was an honest QA time. Is Pansy really after Draco?
reallyseaweed chapter 16 . 1/8
hhaahhaha yay, it is getting interesting now. Hermione decided to come because she didn't want Pansy to fawn over Draco. and Draco kissed Hermione just to let Pansy knew that he was not on the market anymore. oh yes
reallyseaweed chapter 15 . 1/8
yay, FINALLY, DRACO KNEW THE TRUTH! HARRY BELIEVED HER.
now, Draco just needed to admit to his feeling that he wished for Hermione. ohh my gosh, yeeeeeessssss.
but does Hermione need to be in this Astoria body for the rest of her life?
reallyseaweed chapter 14 . 1/8
okay, i have a feeling that Draco is getting suspicious again. please please. so now he took her back with him to the maner
reallyseaweed chapter 13 . 1/8
huuuhhh, so Draco really had a strong feeling for her in order to draw her soul to Astoria body? ohh my gosh, come one, please get Draco to look for Hermione please please
reallyseaweed chapter 12 . 1/8
I hope Harry believed her...
reallyseaweed chapter 11 . 1/8
ohhhh so Draco did like Hermione. ohhh my gosh,,, why did it come to this? I bet Hermione is pregnant now, but too late, Draco is already asked for separation.
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »