Reviews for Wrong Life
raven-maiden3 chapter 1 . 10/1
Had insomnia last night and decided to reread this gem for the dozenth time- and was reminded of the 10 dozen reasons I love this story.

The humor. The mystery. The angst. The devastating loneliness and mutual misery that slowly transforms into "glorious, earth-shattering happiness" once they understand and embrace one another. You do a gorgeous job of showing (not telling) the reader how their love gradually, yet fiercely, brings one another back to life- a life worth living, anyway.

The moment at the gala where Draco tells Hermione that he wouldn't change a thing, and admits that he wished for her that night, never fails to give me chills. It's dizzyingly romantic. It's one of those moments that (as a dilettante in writing fic) I would probably give my left arm to recreate. You do feels and fluff beautifully as well- it's always so subtle. Not to mention that their tender moments in the end of this fic (particularly during Hermione's pregnancy) feel so well-earned.

This definitely wins favorite fic for me, out of all your work. So beautifully done. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
LaraEsther chapter 24 . 9/30
Really good storyThe only thing I didn't like was how no one ever tried to understand why Astoria acted like she did.
Luzula-spicata chapter 25 . 9/29
And I loved Drop Dead Diva :)
Happy chapter 3 . 9/22
I love this story!
Pjyenn chapter 24 . 9/15
Somehow I don’t mind with the plot twist...
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 9/10
Brilliant writing here honey! I truly LOVED this amazing fic! ;o)
Cesium Spring chapter 25 . 8/3
Beautiful end full of happiness ! I like it very much ! This story was brillant. Thank you very much !
Keeks1664 chapter 25 . 7/9
I don't normally like marriage and child stories but this was so lovely!
shapphire22 chapter 23 . 5/15
What Lavender Brown did at the scene?
shapphire22 chapter 22 . 5/15
Where did this story take place actually? First, Diagon Alley. Pansy called Astoria and Hermione turned. She asked why did Astoria wear something like that while Hermione answered it was her clothes at home. That means, somehow they were somewhere at the Malfoy Manor. Next Hermione was drowning under the pond, this means outside the Manor. And when did Hermione get Astoria's wand back?
shapphire22 chapter 16 . 5/15
Draco wasn't bored w/ Hermione around XD
shapphire22 chapter 13 . 5/15
Astoria had an affair because Draco wanted to be w/ Hermione. Astoria knew about this then had an affair here and there
Isn't that a crime? Draco wished for Hermione and she really came inside Astoria's body while Astoria died. Oh dear...
shapphire22 chapter 12 . 5/15
This is really sad :'(
Poor Hermione
It's rare to see Dramione exchanged words, they rarely talked. Because she was Astoria
shapphire22 chapter 10 . 5/15
Where will this go? Maybe Draco has some feeling for Astoria even just a little bit, did he have an affair though? What was Astoria's reason to have an affair?
shapphire22 chapter 6 . 5/14
Don't tell me Draco actually liked Hermione?
What happened to Zabini then?
1,752 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »