Reviews for Wrong Life
Wow...Hermione really likes abusive relationships. I mean...Draco treated her like trash for most of the story and didn't get much better when he finally believed she was Hermione. And what...Hermione fell in love with his emotional and mental abuse? She would never let a guy treat her that condescendingly or be in complete control of everything she did. She would never be content doing absolutely nothing in her life. I can buy her being desperate for a baby, but she'd already been told what kind of hell she'd be bringing her child into and she didn't even think about it really. Most of this is hormones, nothing even close to love. I've noticed a lot of your stories have Draco raping Hermione, treating her like dirt, and being abusive and yet Hermione adores him in the end no matter what. Because by that time she's suffering from Stockholm syndrome and does whatever Draco says. It's sick to see these types of relationships glorified as something romantic.
Happy chapter 25 . 8/27
I just reread this story AGAIN. You're so creative!
Dramione chapter 25 . 8/16
Awesome but why would draco love hermione?
Loved this story
Phlogiston15 chapter 25 . 7/27
Aaaahhhhmygod this is the kind of story I like to read :D Thank you :)
kittybug85 chapter 24 . 7/26
this was a great story!
AussieSweet chapter 23 . 7/19
Horrible, horrible Pansy! I'll glad that Molly had that watch hand for Hermione as well.
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 7/19
Yes, where the hell is Astoria?
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 24 . 7/14
My Dear,
Wonderful story. Totally unexpected, full of humour and exciting twists. You are so clever. The plot is fresh to me, I don't think I have read anything like that before (or even similar).
The story felt so alive with descriptions, humour, little angst love and falling in love. I like how focused it was on the main pairing, with just enough mention of other people and relationships.
Brilliant story, generally well written, with some minor mistakes of missing letters ; -) or such. Didn't put me off in the slightest.
I enjoy the read a lot.
Fox xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 13 . 7/14
How exciting!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 11 . 7/14
Oh wow. I didn't expect that, you are so good.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 8 . 7/14
That was the unsexiest thing ever...come on Hermione, you can do better. If she wants the baby she'll have to do better.
Insane situation. I don't normally read HG/DM pairing, but this story is so absorbing, I can't stop reading.
Fox xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 7/14
Great start!
Happy chapter 25 . 6/20
Forgot about this story . Love this story! Enjoyed the reread - thank you!
ladybear92 chapter 1 . 5/26
i love the story even though hermione stuck in astoria body..
1,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »