Reviews for Wrong Life
costadeoro chapter 13 . 1/16
It makes no sense for A HOGWARTS GHOST to appear out of nowhere. The fuck.
costadeoro chapter 1 . 1/16
I don't know why I still reading the fics from this author. They are BAD. Bad writing, bad grammar, bad plot. There is so much inconsistencies in the story. Ugh how the fuck is she with headless Nick?
Lola Krantz chapter 25 . 10/20/2023
I love this story, especially the end.
Ava935 chapter 19 . 5/11/2023
I really enjoyed this story up until the point where Draco found out that it's really Hermione in Astoria's body.

Now they are just arguing over stupid stuff and it's kind of cringe to read because they are adults. Legit Adults, but acting like immature kids.

This story held a lot of appeal when I read this a few years ago. But not anymore, unfortunately. I liked it when both of them were more mature and I'd like to see meaningful conversations or even playful and wholesome moments. Not spiteful and baiting.
Daegr14 chapter 24 . 4/1/2023
I discovered your stories last fall and I just have a few more left to read, though several of them I have now read twice. A couple of them have given me actual visceral sensations because of the emotions and drama, it is amazing.
Adrimazofeifa chapter 24 . 1/14/2023
Read this and I love it. Thank you! 3
Happy chapter 24 . 8/21/2022
Hi Camnz!
This is one of my all-time favorite fics, and you are one of my all-time favorite writers. I just reread this fic for the, uh, 8th time. It was a delightful escape yet again- thank you!
eycampos1 chapter 24 . 6/28/2022
Awww Nice story!
TopazPeridot chapter 25 . 4/25/2022
Sad and adorable
Aidarayyyyy chapter 12 . 1/14/2022
FINALLY! I was rooting for her to go the the muggle world and build a new life there. Probably with her child lololol. I love independent women & I was getting tired of her just being in the manor and getting dragged to parties. It was monotonous and boring
Kobobird chapter 1 . 1/8/2022
This is just wonderful and I have reread it countless times. Sure there are some grammatical errors but it is a wonderfully sympathetic portrait of Hermionehas great pacing and wit.
Iliketorun chapter 24 . 1/5/2022
I love this story.
Happy chapter 25 . 12/24/2021
How many times have a reread this? Many!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 25 . 9/28/2021
Nice piece of work. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 24 . 6/15/2021
That was your ending really? There was a lot off errors and grammar errors in your story get a beta. It's a great plot, and I wish would have had more development in the story. It felt like the story wasn't finished being told. Like did they admit their feelings to each other? Why did he wish her to be with him? What dose he feel for her? I got nothing and I'm shocked that it ended like that.
1,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »