Reviews for Typical
DawnfireJazz chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh Wheeljack, you got to love him. Great story.
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh Wheeljack, you silly, accident prone mech I can just imagine him using his dismembered arm to clean up XD
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh my ... "poke a little fun" at himself indeed. And perhaps going about his work in a slightly detached manner? There, it's contagious.
Ever-After-Thy-Love chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
OH this made me giggle!

I liked it!

“Oh…Yeah, not present.”

Nice! *thumbs up*
Lunnaei chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
LOL That's so WJ. XD Yeah "creepy" but who cares, right? XD Great as always, sis.
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Yep. That's typical Wheeljack.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well... it IS kinda creepy to use one's own dismembered hand to scoop uo trash...

But that aside, you've gotta admit that Wheeljack's also a tough bot, from how he deals with his moments (especially those involving epic kabooms) :)
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Looks like Wheeljack is going to have his HAND full trying to repair himself. THEN he can look into helping out others that need it.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
LOL! I love the voice in that open quote. Just wonderful and endearing.

You're right, he is definitely like Jack Fenton. Except I think he's a little more self-aware when he screws up than JF, who seems completely oblivious to any and all failures.
Blue Phoenix-wolf chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Short piece but I like it! It reminds me of the piece of art I saw on deviantart by DoodleWEE. Its one of my favs, perhaps you'll like it to.