Reviews for Perfect
feelinawkward chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love this story! So so cute! Rachel is so stubborn :)
feelinawkward chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love this story! So so cute! Rachel is so stubborn :)
FinchelFan728 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is so cute! I love it! Ava's just like Rachel! I love how Rachel tried to avoid the hospital because she didn't want to miss Ava's performance.
Perfect chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
10/1! WAY GOOD! (THUMBS UP!_)
raftersrule chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
that was an amazing story. well done!
gimmeachancetofly chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Haha Ava is like a little mini Rachel that's so cute!
FinchelQuick34 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
that was soooo sweet! please continue! loved it!
amykinz13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was really cute! LOL at Rachel wanting to stay & watch Ava's performance! Stubborn as ever. I loved how Ava reprimanded her mom! So cute!
PeryneB chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awwwww this is so sweet! :) Lol at Ava taking charge and telling her mom off - this little girl is full of WIN! ;)

"Ava frowns. "Mommy, you have to go to the hospital. The baby needs to be born!" This line was gold! LMAO.
tiltingaxis chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awww this was sooo adorable! LOL at Rachel refusing to go in labor. And Finn using their kid as a bargaining tool . Ava is perfect. Awesome job.
irshgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
OMG lauren, this was so Adorable ! Only rachel would prolong labor to watch her daughters performance and love Uncle Kurt taking matters into his own hands. The best was 'Rachel barbra Berry Hudson' lecture from Ava who i swear is most definantly her mothers daughter!

Love, Love, Love! Brilliant!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh. My. God. Best story ever! So incredibly sweet and adorable I got teary eyed. This really was amazing :)