Reviews for We Meet Again
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 5 . 10/18
I love this, and I'm hoping against hope that you'll still continue this one day. Seriously, I love all the interactions here. And I keep snickering at the fact that Robin was probably long since hacking his merry way through Batman's "hacker-proof" systems while the latter was still talking to Superman.
this is really good, please consider updating
Sophia the Scribe chapter 5 . 9/21
Great story so far! Any hope of its being continued?
Sophia the Scribe
RoseThornOlympian chapter 5 . 9/18
RoseThornOlympian chapter 1 . 9/17
Should I be laughing this hard? I can't breath.
Panther4Life chapter 5 . 8/29
U update or u get flamed.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 5 . 8/2
FINISH! Please?
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 5 . 7/28
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 5 . 6/24
I am totally and absolutely LOVING your story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't wait to see what this Superman thinks about the other Superman's treatment of Superboy. I'm loving the relationship you have started between Batman and Robin. So looking forward to what comes next. Please update again soon I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
chibi-no-baka chapter 5 . 6/24
The Kents are such nice people.
tammy chapter 5 . 4/30
aren't any of the yj team worrid/curious about were robin is, an speaking of robin, he hasn't said any of his words like traught, of aster, i still think this is really good and that more should be add to it this is all just constructive criticism.
Thequietone557 chapter 5 . 4/6
Please update soon
Dratias chapter 5 . 2/25
Wait.. what.. That's it? You stopped updating this awesome story? WHY! ;_;
This was amazing to read man, I loved it. Definitely a creative plot. I wish you could have continued more into it.. It would have been awesome to see more Robin and to see the Superman/boy scenes. Also, why/how do they keep getting teleported everywhere? So many questions.. Hope you might continue this some day, it was an incredible story for what you wrote.

- Dratias
Asuka1920 chapter 5 . 2/11
Please continue!
SilentEevee chapter 5 . 2/7
love it! Please contiue if you're still active