Reviews for Now and Future Queen
SnowWolf43 chapter 5 . 2/4
When the next chapter. I'm posting here because I already posted on the next one.
Sir Thames chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Good writing, love. Carry on.
tate4eva chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Thanks for updating. Keep up the good work.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Sailor Moon new anime will premiere on July 5. Great story, keep it coming.
LaNaHwAnNa chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Still a very good chapter
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Good work on this update! Well worth the wait! Keep up the great work!
LaNaHwAnNa chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Sounds like an interesting story!
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
cool chapter poor Jadeite
The-Moon's-Muse chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
I really do love this story, keep up the good work!
Radio Driver chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Good going, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Good work on this update as always! Well worth the wait! Keep up the awesome work!
tate4eva chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Oh wow, I almost forgot about this fic. I'm glad you've updated. It's nice seeing Jadeite turn into a nice guy instead of just...dying.
guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
My apologies, my browser just showed me you wrote it first in 2011... But I still like Napoleon Bonefart's better! Your grammar is still hard to understand! And since you are the original perhaps she should give credit to you for coming up with the plot premises... Again I'm sorry for missing the date and placing false blame... I just jump when I think (wrongly this time) when someone plagiarises, a lot of good authors have taken (like Stormlight) their fictions down cause of it.. Again I'm Sorry, for the inconvenience I prosed to your character...
guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
First off the grammars atrocious!
Second the plots NOT yours!
Good manners would indicate that you ask permission of an author who inspired you if you can do a spinoff of their plot that makes the your story Different from theirs Not the same with bad grammar and just a superfluous adult self, to disguise the fact that this poorly written knockoff is your own!
And you give credit to the true author and story title in your authors notes! That inspired you! Without permission it is plagiarism no matter how bad you write it up!
Your an adult behave as one! Do not set up a bad example for the children/ teens who share their writings on this site!

For those of you, who wish to read the original story that was first posted Dec. 21,2013... The title is "One Wrong Step" by Napoleon Bonefart...

If anyone spots a story they've read before under a different title/author report it immediately! Unfortunately has it's fair share of plagiarism, and that is why you can not find "Stormlight's" fiction on this site any longer!
FaithfulAizen chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee I love your stories emma