Reviews for Flowers for severus
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Ok, first I don't mean to offend you but are you a guy or girl who wrote this story? Second, your writing is VERY, Very, sexy
_
briarprincess chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I love this story so much, it is so smart of Harry to use such a serious form or courting so even someone as stubborn as Severus realize he was serious. Wonderfully written and so sweet I may have cavities so all in all the perfect Snarry.
Reaping-Vampire chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
omg! that was freaking awesome! totally riveting! i LOVED it! X3
Mika the Dark princess chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Lov it
kiokukara chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Wow, this is really good! The spelling is a little annoying for me (I'm REALLY picky about spelling and grammar), but not by far the worst I've seen. It's very excellent, especially with someone with dyslexia-good for you! It's also very awesome you even bothered to put it through a spell checker-you'd be amazed by how many people don't bother to use one.

I'm really looking forward to reading more!

Aonokioku
BlackWings95 chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
A little mushy, but I love the idea of wooing. Great job :)
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Beautiful story :) thank you very much for writing it
Smile-Evily chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
that was such a cute story!

I loved it!
Beizanten chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
great ending. love draco acceptance and threat. it's beautiful how completely besotted they are with each other
Rika100 chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
This is great! I love it! Great job.
Infinite Nosferatu chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
OMFG, WE'RE IN THE SAME CLUB ON DA! This is soooooo cool, and I can finally read the story in its entirety without that stupid mature content filter -floats in Snarry heaven-
Valashu chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
i rly liked ur story even if it was a little short for my taste .

but i must say the old tradition was a nice idea.

keep writing :P
Wynja chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
A sweet ending to a sweet story! Thank you for writing this!
popila chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
but i thoush that they can't appear in the castle...
popila chapter 1 . 1/30/2011