Reviews for The Terminal
TheIckleBoots chapter 1 . 3/24
It really is amazing that you can meet anyone at the bus stop. I want more chapters with a side of laughing! ;D
Kizmuth chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Beautiful story ~!
FanficTo-A-T chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
That was sucking me into the action just like a real book! You're a fantastic writer!
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
just found this and I love it! Please try to continue. I believe the story will be pretty interesting actually if you continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
This is a friggin awesome from the ones I've read about the joker
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
It's nice. She basically only survived because she had a decent conversation with the joker xD
Jack White chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I loved it. bravo!
Willy Dubs the Awesome chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Wow. That was epic. I was on the edge of my seat for most of the story. Great job.
Jeva chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
yesssssssssssss you have the Joker just so PERFECTLY WELL DONE completely unpredictable and full of himself and CRAZY AS BALLS. yes. and using the perspective of a normal joe Gothamite is A yessss
Nitor chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I just got the worst chills ever! Great story :)
Jenicide24 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
that was sweeeeeet! I like how you did that. That was a scroll-er! (my version on online page-turner)
avalise chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I loved this! I can't believe that it doesn't have more reviews. This had the perfect creepy atmosphere and I love how delighted the Joker was with his reveal. Great story! Another favorite.
nicholasmage chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was fantastic! It really got me thinking. So many people are distrusting and suspicious and afraid of practicly everyone nowadays, and you never know who youre truly talking to or seeing on the bus or at the store or whatever. You just dont know who this person is or what they do or what their life is like, and thats why we're afraid of strangers. They could be anybody or anything,because theyre not us and we can never know what its like to be them, in their life and mind.
Vintage Reign chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Absolutely fantastic. One of the best Joker fics I've ever read, and I take the bus home at night too, which makes it even creepier.