Reviews for The Terminal
Jeva chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
yesssssssssssss you have the Joker just so PERFECTLY WELL DONE completely unpredictable and full of himself and CRAZY AS BALLS. yes. and using the perspective of a normal joe Gothamite is A yessss
Nitor chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I just got the worst chills ever! Great story :)
Jenicide24 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
that was sweeeeeet! I like how you did that. That was a scroll-er! (my version on online page-turner)
avalise chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I loved this! I can't believe that it doesn't have more reviews. This had the perfect creepy atmosphere and I love how delighted the Joker was with his reveal. Great story! Another favorite.
nicholasmage chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was fantastic! It really got me thinking. So many people are distrusting and suspicious and afraid of practicly everyone nowadays, and you never know who youre truly talking to or seeing on the bus or at the store or whatever. You just dont know who this person is or what they do or what their life is like, and thats why we're afraid of strangers. They could be anybody or anything,because theyre not us and we can never know what its like to be them, in their life and mind.
Vintage Reign chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Absolutely fantastic. One of the best Joker fics I've ever read, and I take the bus home at night too, which makes it even creepier.
ame-ga-korobu chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was brilliant. I would indeed like to see your character run into the Joker again. _
OddTheEnd chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I truly and thoroughly enjoyed this story. Such a great way to look at the world around you.
algie888 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
One word. ONE WORD.

AWESOME! *Angels begin singing*
jjhatter chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD.

THAT was incredible! I'm not trying to be flattering when I say that you have Joker down to an ART...it's the truth! BRAVO! BRAVO! EIGHT THUMBS UP! (pause) Does anyone know where I can find an octopus? With hands?

Oh, well. Great job!

Sincerely yours,

J.
CeeCeeG chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow, I loved it. Wonder what would happen if your character ran into the Joker again.
TheseViolentDesires chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Brilliantly written, again portraying the JOker excellently. In my head, I pictured Nicholson's Joker, just because of the way you wrote his voice and described his outfit. I have no idea; maybe I'm stranger than I thought.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it, though I may have to slow down so I don't read all of your Batman fics in one day and then be extremely bored. Keep writing!

Sincerely,

TVD
Jokerlady chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*applause*

BRAVO!

This was probably one of the best stories I've read in a long time. The tension was killing me, as Joker kind of got 'obsessed' with your character. He was charming and at the same time very scary and absolutely dangerous. You've done an awesome work with this story, definitely a masterpiece. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us Jokerholics at . I surely enjoyed it and hope to read more from you in the future.
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 1 . 4/19/2011