Reviews for Dearly Beloved
dannyrockwell chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
Please make à second one Please! XD
RandomLover chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
Absolutely beautiful. This is really, really touching. Thank you so much for writing this.
Mr. BunBuns chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Omg. I love this story! It was sooo sad. But the ending was really really good kind of sad. I wanted to cry so bad. Please continue writing stories! X3
mochiusagi chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
omg that was sooo sad adn beautiful. *sob* I love how there were KH quotes everywhere. you really did an amazing job.
Gezrii chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
I'm glad you separated this into separate chapters, it was a handful to read in one sitting (but it was so good that I managed to do that! xD )

It was so cute and so sad, I loved it! I hope I get to read more of your Terra/Ven stories in the future, there aren't many and you are a fantastic writer!

In more than one occasion I found myself tearing up, it was so sad hahaha My only negative comment would have to be that I would have wished there was a little more Terra/Ven moments, but it was still a wonderful read with great moments!
Ars Silentium chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was really nice. But very long.

There were some parts that I found quite trivial, and after Ven died, it became a struggle for me to keep reading just to reach the end. It's not your writing, don't worry, but there are stories that are better off oneshots and stories that are better off chapter-by-chapter. I'm afraid this would have been a bit better off as a chapter-by-chapter.

Regardless of separation and cutting down, great story. Normally, I would be really happy Ven died (not that I hate him), but the feel of this story just made me really, really sad for Ven. Which has never happened before in Fanfiction. You should pat yourself on the back.

Also, I find it a bit unnerving that Ven says they'd be together or something along those lines, and on the day of his funeral, Terra gets crushed by a truck. Nevertheless, great, brilliant, darn it I love Ven as a doctor. XD

Keep it up, alright?
Fayah chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh wow, this took me several tries to get through. I adore your writing and your plot, but I can't handle 25k words on one sitting without bookmarks of where to stop. Chapter separation would definitely make this much more readable. If you would consider separating out this story into chapters, I think this wonderful work would be much easier to appreciate :)

I liked so many things about this fic. I'm not actually sure where to start...everyone seems pretty in character which was nice. The game parallels are interesting too. And Ven's death was sad but you pulled it off very well. Poor Terra though :(