Reviews for Definitely Not A Date
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
j'aurais aimé que l'histoire se passe comme çà dans la série : c'est soft et gentil ! j'aime beaucoup !

j'aime bien Emily et Matt bien que Jess et Becker soient mes préférés et je regrette qu'il n'y ait pas plus d'histoires avec eux !
Heyarandomgal chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Get sacked. Be killed by Becker. All generally not good things.

LOL I LOVE THAT BIT I LOVE ALL OF IT THOUGH.

:) :) :) :).
ginnyweasley777 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
excellent writing and I love Matt/Emily smut :)

thanks for sharing
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was really really good probably one of the best matt emily fics i have read :)

your writing was also excellent!
Child of Loki chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh, drunken smut...the best kind? Er, anyway, Thanks for sharing. Definitely hits the spot for this pairing (for me, anyway).

:-)
scarxtardis chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I usually hate smut. But I absolutely love this. I read it a lot :/ Love it!
Cat chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Yay! A Matt story! I fancy Matt so much, so I'm happy there's a fanfiction about him and its a Mature one, coz i love sex and i'm 24 so im very mature...nooot. :D Write some more about Matt and his strong silent personality lol.
Mrs Snowball chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow... I struggle to find Emily stories and then three come along at once...

This is probably one of my favourites. I like the conversations between Emily and Matt and, although I never liked them as a couple before, this story actually has me warming to the idea. Nice work.
Kizza is a RIOT chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
loved it as i said before and now im gonna write a story and dedicate it to u babes x
MissSapphireRose chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Great story! I wish there was more Mett/Emily out there. I always want the relationship to develop when I watch Primeval and this is pretty much what I want to happen. Amazing!
asdasdasdas chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So excited to find a Matt/Emily story! And a very well written on too :) Hopefully this isn't the only time you write for this pairing, I would love to read more.