Reviews for Purple Teardrops
Kina Kalamari chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
YES. This is exactly why I ship them – because they can do this and bring out the happiness in each other. (And the anger, but I kind of love that too because anger only comes out if you really care about something.)

This was such a fun read. I loved it. I think my only problem was with how little Stefan was addressed. It didn't seem like she ever actually ended things with him, which confused me. But I don't care too much because everything else was just so awesome.

(I'm quite curious, though, since I don't speak French... What did Damon say exactly in his "I love you" speech?)
Leandril chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
I loved your story and I totally get why you chose Paris. Damon might have had something to do with helping Elena to heal ;) but Paris exudes that unique magical atmosphere that definitely speeded the whole process up.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
holy shit! this is AMAZING! i'd love to see a sixth chapter where Stefan finds out that Damon stole his girl!
caspasta chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Cute!
WillowsRayOfSunshine chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Loved it!
Great story. I wish this could happen on the show.
Fee-Sha16 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Awesome Story!(:
delenaforeverandalways24 chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
LOVE! :)
wichitofan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
i really loved this story i wished it was longer because it was that great awwww and putting caroline in the end was great and funny lol
Wyrsa chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Loved it! This fic brought to mind the older movie, Sabrina. I loved the whole concept of our favorite couple 'finding' themselves in Paris. Your take on Caroline was great too! I wonder how Stephan takes all this. I think he wouldnt be able to handle the non-broken version of Elena.
midnightwings96 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
I really lived this story! It was nice to see such a happy conclusion and I loved how sweet Damon was being...while still being himself, which is hard to accomplish. lOVED it! :):):):)
K-Marie-M chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
one more chapter where everyonr greets elana and damon! Please?
Ledger m chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
simply perfect!

congrats!
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Just found this story and I love it. There's a part in season 2 vampire diaries, where Caroline has kust been help prisoner by werewolves and Stefan does a really sweet thing by getting her friends together for a sleep over so they can help her. I always wanted to see Damon do something sweet like that for Elena and the closest they came on the show was when he told her he loved her and then made her forget! I'm glad we get to see the sweet side of damon in your story...although I do like him dangerous as well. Isn't that why we all like his character? because he can be both. Anyway i love this story and poor Elena, she is lucky she has someone like Damon to sense when something is really wrong. I see that Stefan didn't notice anything was wrong! Looking forward to reading more
HeartBreakMystique chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
That was frickin' fabulous!

Great story and the characterization was spot on, well done :D

Hope you write wayyyyy more Delena in the future :)
redflashlight chapter 5 . 4/10/2011