Reviews for One X Chromosome
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 2 . 7/13
Wat no u have to update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Please I have been waiting an infinite amount of years for you to write more ever since I found this the series is on anime here. com please just give me more it is all I ask of you.
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I hope you eventually get around to updating this again.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Please can you give me a new chapter I truly enjoy this story but waiting is killing me I just imagine what the next chapter might be like but I can no longer do that I beg of you to post a new one
RenkinMaitai chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
This is quite entertaining. Very funny.

I'm curious, are you going to describe the merge process between them? It would be fascinating if you did.

Please update soon.
TimberlineWolf chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
this is pretty good

are you planning to continue?
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
oh come on. don't just leave it at that. please update soon!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
WTF? You have to update!
Almorlyx chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
this is good, but i dont want to read the anime with only little things changed! you should make bigger changes! like maybe apolla loves barron and she saves him instead of him dieing. stuff like that
Vangran chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
This is really good. Always had a thing for Fem-mains. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work! _
BlackFire-Forx chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
wow, i love the anime series but i'm looking forward to seeing what happens here. i like sirius and appolo. kep it up. looking forward to the next chapter. please update soon.
thejooky13 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
wow, nice job. i loved the way you wrote. cant wait for the next chapter! keep up the good work xD
Shi Kami the Traitorous Knight chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Okay you have no idea how happy this has made me! XD Because as I was watching Aquarion the idea to turn Apollo into a female popped into my head, and how you described her and the outfit in here was exactly how I pictured her! Please update this again soon, and you never know I may make some fanart for this! Especially Female! Apollo!
leah chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
omg i love this! Please please please you have to write more!
Kerttu chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
LOVE this! Would you mind to give us a quick snapshot of HOW the Aquarion this time saved the world? Or did it even have to Unite to do so? *grin*