Reviews for Redo
CoffeeHouseGirl274 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Keep reading story over and over again
Bonkyme chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
omg hhahah this is amazing! :)
Rokuchuchu chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I looked at your stories because they were repeatedly suggested by Trim59. This was incidentally the first one i read, and i realized how much i love your style of writing!
Tandreluva chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
OMG! that was AWESOME! this is the second storie i have read that you wrote. your stories are great. i noticed you always seem to have Andre kiss Tori randomly seductively. its good. you should do more rated M stories!
Tandreluva chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Haha this made me laugh! I love it!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I want to punch you in the face! (Directed at Jade not at you!) Good story by the way!
Tynkerbell2356 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hey do you know of a good beta reader, that would be willing to help me with a Tandré story? If you do can you let me know?

Thanks,

Tynkerbell2356
Trim59 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I loved it. Tori getting hit in the face with a waffle was hilarious. The initial "awkward" moment between Andre and Tori was sweet and well written. Also, the characters reactions were good when Jade called them on having a "moment".

I love the "redo" part of course. I was a little bit surprised...things got a little heavier between them than in most of your fanfics...but I'm definitely not complaining...and it was very well written.

Only smallest complaint i could come up with after reading it a couple times was I would maybe have liked to see a little more reactions from the other characters when they found out or thought they knew what had happened between Tori and Andre.

I love this story!
Lil' Phoenix27 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was very well written and believable. Good job and please keep writing! :)
wstrnplsr105 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
as usual, awesome tandre one shot :) Looooooooved it!
Forever Jasmine chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I loved this, especially the ending-whoo! bow chicka wow-wow!
Cynical.Romantic23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hmmm...lovin this story! Thanks for writing Tandre cause there definetly isn't enough! Really good!