Reviews for Minutiae: Or 156 Things I Know About You
Was that a reference to Benedict Cumberbatch?
This. Is. amazing. I LOVE it!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
"How can Sherlock Holmes possibly want him, a short doctor with a slow brain?" NO JAWN BBY EVERYONE LOVES YOU
Anna chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
THE LAST ONE OHH DEAR
Anna chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
I CRIED AT THE BELLYBUTTON ONE OH LORD
Coady chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
So this fanfic has now convinced me that I am Johnlocks love child, I'm 5'7 have dark brown curly hair, pale skin, blue eyes, can swear you a blue streak anywhere anytime, play the violin and just realized I haven't eaten anything since breakfast yesterday whoops. Don't do cocaine though promise!
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Awesome! Love this, though all I could think was "IM FIVE SEVEN OMG IM FIVE SEVEN YES JOHN"
EscapeArtist-AX chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Oh gods, I've never even thought about a midnight blue tux but it would look so good on Sherlock. It would look perfect on him.
On A Good Day chapter 56 . 5/10/2016
I want to hear about their teen years.
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 8 . 3/4/2016
Awww
ElleMe chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
This is brilliant! A brilliant concept carried out through stellar writing, seriously it's wonderful! Can't wait to read the rest :)

Also, would it be possible for me to PM you? I have a question about your writing :)
Lilybud chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
A nice collection so far; some sweet, some hilarious, some a little sad, but all good.
Guest chapter 56 . 1/17/2016
OMG I love this so f*cking much! It's amazing!
Ruby chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
That last one really got to me oml, sherlock crying breaks me ugh
Quill Angel chapter 56 . 3/20/2015
Oh god I love this SO DAMN MUCH. This is one of the best things I have ever read. Stayed up all night reading this (and not studying for finals but who cares) and I really hope its not over yet? Please say it's a not! Can't wait for you to write more. Some make me laugh, some make me cry buckets *fangirl flailing noises* but just...gah. The FEELS. Btw. Could you write one minutae (did I get that right) with one of them crying? Maybe sherlock, but john works too. I don't mean bawling, just sad and feelsy and being comforted. :) I just love the fics where they just sort of...hold each other together. And tea. Something with tea being of prime importance. :D anyway ill stop now. You're brilliant! Cheers. X.