Reviews for Minutiae: Or 156 Things I Know About You
Coady chapter 1 . 8/8
So this fanfic has now convinced me that I am Johnlocks love child, I'm 5'7 have dark brown curly hair, pale skin, blue eyes, can swear you a blue streak anywhere anytime, play the violin and just realized I haven't eaten anything since breakfast yesterday whoops. Don't do cocaine though promise!
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/6
Awesome! Love this, though all I could think was "IM FIVE SEVEN OMG IM FIVE SEVEN YES JOHN"
EscapeArtist-AX chapter 3 . 7/30
Oh gods, I've never even thought about a midnight blue tux but it would look so good on Sherlock. It would look perfect on him.
On A Good Day chapter 56 . 5/10
I want to hear about their teen years.
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 8 . 3/4
Awww
ElleMe chapter 1 . 2/14
This is brilliant! A brilliant concept carried out through stellar writing, seriously it's wonderful! Can't wait to read the rest :)

Also, would it be possible for me to PM you? I have a question about your writing :)
Lilybud chapter 2 . 1/28
A nice collection so far; some sweet, some hilarious, some a little sad, but all good.
OMG I love this so f*cking much! It's amazing!
Ruby chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
That last one really got to me oml, sherlock crying breaks me ugh
Quill Angel chapter 56 . 3/20/2015
Oh god I love this SO DAMN MUCH. This is one of the best things I have ever read. Stayed up all night reading this (and not studying for finals but who cares) and I really hope its not over yet? Please say it's a not! Can't wait for you to write more. Some make me laugh, some make me cry buckets *fangirl flailing noises* but just...gah. The FEELS. Btw. Could you write one minutae (did I get that right) with one of them crying? Maybe sherlock, but john works too. I don't mean bawling, just sad and feelsy and being comforted. :) I just love the fics where they just sort of...hold each other together. And tea. Something with tea being of prime importance. :D anyway ill stop now. You're brilliant! Cheers. X.
ExceptionallyAverage chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
number six-oh you just know that would happen. and of course his bad habits are curbed around John, even if the habit is actually lovely in my opinion. I love Ode to a Nightingale and I thank you a thousand times over for telling me about Benedict's recitation (I died). I worship your Doctor Who references. And that second to last one makes me mushy inside
ExceptionallyAverage chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Watching Sherlock, I like to imagine that John is wearing that shirt. Its a pretty thought.
ExceptionallyAverage chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
There is nothing about this chapter I don't love. Over and over again, I have gone onto my app and scrolled through chapter after chapter trying to find "the one with the Apple store in Rome."
ExceptionallyAverage chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
The sixth was heartbreaking and the last two were so beautiful.
As for why I waited a year, I read on an app that doesn't have messaging or reviews, so I simply enjoyed in silence
ExceptionallyAverage chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
AH, the bravest never feel brave, do they? life's funny like that.
And again with the goddamn perfect last two