Reviews for Scary Hot
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
LOL. Thanks for the read. Igawa was hilarious.
obako-chan97 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Soooooooooo they got 'all-lemon-all-the-way-to-the-neverending-end' thingy? :D
You'd better elaborate that all-lemon-all-the-way-to-the-neverending-end thingy if you still value yer life, cuz Hijikata mamoru is chasin' after ya under Haruka's - through me - command.
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
lol

a drunk hikaru lol

it's hillarious :D

and your name, too :D

currently incognito :D

i think you're one funny guy :D
Kreyn chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I guess it's to so long repressed under control when yo can;t even walk straight.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
kinky~ :D smiling through out the end. yay kinky drunk haruka~!
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Favorite Line: 'Because you're depriving the world of a piece of art!'

I love fics about drunk people :)
Diddune chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This is hilarious ! I wondered about the title at first but it makes senses if this is told from Igawa's point of view...

I really, really like it. I hope you write more soon !
Brovenger chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I LOLD.
hfhgh chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hey, your fanfiction is great! I'm so happy, that you "dug it out". Especially the end had surprising turning point.
Trinity chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh my word, that's hot, adorable, and hilarious all at the same time. *fans self* Haruka's such a sex kitten. The best part is that it's all from Igawa's point of view. He obviously isn't oblivious to Haruka's adult sexiness. I somehow find that so cute because they're like siblings but he can still appreciate her beauty. I wonder how she would look to Mamoru. Well, as long as she's within reach, I don't think it's a problem, eh? *waggles eyebrows*

Yes, Mamoru, don't deprive that piece of art from the world! Go, Haruka, go! Let me catch a glimpse, too, and then envy you till the end of time, rawr! "After that, I wanna... Lemme kiss you first." Heh heh heh, I'm not thinking about where her train of thought was going, no sirree. ;) "Igawa stopped thinking." lol Poor Igawa is gonna have to take a very cold shower after that scene. That or run for the brain bleach. Either way, the man needs more love. I will love you, Igawa!

Anyway, time for some spell check.

"'I wanna to kiss you.'" The "to" is not needed.

"Igawa promptly feel off the couch." It should be "fell."

"Igawa stuffled a giggle in an act of self preservation." I think you meant "stifled."

"Igawa swore he could see the swordsman teeth glinting." It should be "swordsman's teeth."

"'Actually, I'd prefer you take of my dress.'" It should be "off."

"Out" is missing an end period.

That's it. :)

In conclusion, I really enjoyed this piece, as you can probably tell. Old or not, I'm glad you've shared it with us. Thank you!
Indochine chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very very hot! I so like it. We need more stories like that, please don't hesitate to post them if you have others like this one.

After what happened with her parents, Haruka has the right to have fun, wouldn't you say? ;)