Reviews for Without Regret
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Dude for future reference just label this type of chapter as an AN, because it pisses people off. When they it is a new chapter, but really is just a AN.
god of all chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Great story so far please continue this story soon.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter.

gunny
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very good start.

gunny
AnAddictedReader chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Wow, pretty...um unique fic you had going there.
No more shall the wings fly chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
that outta suck,but ur parents r rite,u need 2 get into a good collage.(yes im asian also)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Another WBWL story that bites the dust. That genre is cursed.
AznPuffyHair chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
This is more along the line of humor than hurt/comfort to tell you the truth. The plot lines are random and drags in my opinion. There are potentials of course. In fact, the prologue is very well made. I only have problem with... well, most of the stories past chapter 2 or so i think. Like i said, the plot drags.

Manipulative Dumble is fine and all, though i read only a small amount of misguided Dumble. He's too... obsessed with the greater good, and that blind him to many things. You can work with that... as soon as you start advancing the plot more and tune down the humor somewhat. That, and work a little more on character development.

To be quite honest, i wish that you go back and reread the ENTIRE story, and ask "what can i do to make this better?" But if you wish to continue, it is up to you since i can't stop you.

Mm... alright, i'm out. Like i said, this story can be great, and while something like a Sorcerer Harry exist in the fandom, how everyone interpret him is different, thus it makes this somewhat worth reading... if it didn't dragged on like i said before. Advance the plot, and perhaps squish what could be to you several chapters into one and thus giving more details on the things going on around the characters. And cut down on the visions please...? I personally find them... annoying and too spoiler-like (though visions don't need to be accurate).

Alright, i'm seriously out of things to say now... Take care Hopefully the future will brings more interesting things for you.
Miz636 chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
You have no idea how much I was laughing when I read this last chapter! You wrote it really well and in such a way that one can't help but laugh at Harry's story. It was hilarious. XD

This is an interesting story. I like how you've already decided various things like his schooling, when he's close to Daphne and Fleur, and just the various ideas. It seems like you have quite the plot flowing through your mind.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this will end up going, and please, make the rest of the story just as hilarious. XD
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
I was doing great up until the last chapter.

Then I got completely and utterly lost.

He's chilling with the Greengrasses... he's chilling with the Greengrasses...

He's at the Flamel's he steals a broom and turns into a griffin, and outruns a Phoenix? What? Then he acts like a tried and true racist in the implication of Kingsley, and then Nargles of all things come out of nowhere?

Completely and utterly lost.

I like the ideas - the Necromancer's stone is sort of really cool. But I also fail to see exactly what the uses of it are. Aside from the assassination of very, very powerful Immortal light creatures (of which only the Phoenix seems to fit the description), and pranking the Malfoys by turning their Vault's gold into lead and their gems into twigs, I don't really know why it's useful...

The very, very powerful Harry doesn't seem to participate in Necromancy... why would the process for creation of the Philosopher's Stone be the direct opposite of the Necro Stone? Also, I find it SO hard to believe that Nick Flamel would liquify a Sphinx's brain to make a stone that granted eternal life...

Speaking of which... what is the direct opposite of liquified Sphinx brains? Whole Pyramids? O.O

That aside, you're a good writer, I think... but you're missing some key stuff with the various characters... As a reader, I want to understand Dumbledore's motivations...

Also, Harry is acting MUCH older than his age, every once in a while... I guess it'd make sense if you sell that abused children are older mentally, but... I'd like to hear some more about Harry in terms of character development.

Overall, I think you know what you're doing, and I'll wait for some more... It's good, don't let my criticism get to you :P
Insane Winxy chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
This story is a little confusing ut i manage to follow the thread.
dark zues chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
niiiiiice man...
fanofmany chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
Anyone else confuzzled by this story?
god of all chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
roshane chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
he should have also made it so that if his desendents or ever in the brink of desrtuction it would come to there aid.