Reviews for Without Regret
Zxynwin chapter 2 . 2/8
Good chapter looking forward to more. Sorry about the double reviews on last chapter my phone decided to glitch up. Some things I noticed while reading...I feel Dumbledore got defeated WAY too easily by Voldemort and if he did get defeated by him then would Tom not just kill him as he is his greatest foe? Also in that vision Harry seemed quite cruel, is this a dark Harry fic? Looking forward to more
Zxynwin chapter 1 . 2/8
This is literally an amazing twist and I love it! Being a god? I don't know why I haven't seen it before. As for Ollivander why is he immortal? Why is Harry leaving the mortal plane?
Zxynwin chapter 1 . 2/8
Good chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
nice start
god of all chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
This one is very strange. Not sure what to think about it yet, so I will give it another chapter or two.
m.j.readings chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Good chapter. July has 31 days so you should change his birth date to July 31
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Dude for future reference just label this type of chapter as an AN, because it pisses people off. When they it is a new chapter, but really is just a AN.
god of all chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Great story so far please continue this story soon.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Good chapter.

gunny
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very good start.

gunny
AnAddictedReader chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Wow, pretty...um unique fic you had going there.
No more shall the wings fly chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
that outta suck,but ur parents r rite,u need 2 get into a good collage.(yes im asian also)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Another WBWL story that bites the dust. That genre is cursed.