Reviews for G is for
The Great Imaginer Zuzume chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
OZZZZZZZZZZZ! So they alternate?
3 Callen chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
oh my god i luv this...i am still laughing...i luv this it is absolutely hilarious :D great job
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
AMAZING !
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Haha, that was some pretty funny stuff. I'm still giggling at "Gaylord". My friend just told me that it was from "Meet the Parents", but I haven't seen that, so I'll be content just to giggle randomly from now on.

Gazelle? Did you know a boy named "Gazelle" when you were growing up? There was a girl in my French class in high school (we all got French names for the class) who chose "Giselle" for her name, but that's with a soft G. And, y'know, not an aminal.

What's so bad about Gary? Isn't it usually short for "Gerald", or something?

My cousin's fiancee's brother's name is Garrett. They live in Tennessee . . . . G would look pretty fantastic in a Stetson. I went to high school with a Gian. He actually was Italian, though.

I once read that staying in bed and shouting "Oh, god!" doesn't constitute praying. Sounds like somebody needs to tell Sam that.

I love all the more intimate stuff that pops up in here. Gives it just what it needs to not be considered crack, I think.
froyozensight chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
bahaha I was hoping Callen would bring up "God" yay
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
"Sam replied, and took a huge bite from his bear claw." - I had to Google a bear claw, since I did not know what it was, thus EW! for the almond flavour, but not so much for the pastry.

No, I don't think G is a Graham on account of the computer science teaching assistant in my first year class at uni a lifetime ago having been a Graham, and G is nothing like that guy.
njferrell chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Good job

Go Sam! You wipe that smile off G's face.
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I loved it !
SherlockXHolmes23 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
i Have new found respect for G and Sam slash. i also really love the line

"What's the problem, big guy?" he asked, voice low. "You shout it out all the time when we're in bed."

It was amazing!
DJFireHawk chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Special Agent Gaylord Callen...oh my god...if they give him that name on the show I will never be able to keep a straight face again. Excellent fic my friend...excellent.
Zabby chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
You really have their voices down. I'm impressed. Loved the paranoia about Eric. One of my favorite parts was the "I'd rather not be outed by my own name, thanks." Great line! And Sam's embarrassment was cute.
Sweetpea chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I think this is so cute. I love these two as a couple. I can totally see them having that conversation. Thanks.