Reviews for This Is Me
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved the ending! So well written. Katie and Joshua are my NOF ship 3 They're so adorable together.

Nawww :)
sadi chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
totally understand this couple. Thank you so much for this story !
sadi chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is an excellent short story ! Perfect characterization of Joshua / The to you , we can " be " in his mind , feel how he fall in love with Katie.

I love your line " After all , wasn't i science fiction?".So true.

I hope you won't stop here , that you will write a new story about Katie and Joshua , you totally underst
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow. Joshua is my favorite character and he always was. I loved this writing because it is all so true. He loves Katie, he looks past how quirky she is, and loves her for who she truly is. Katie and Joshua are a true love story, and they are what kept me watching this show. The lies he kept, but doing it to protect her, to protect their relationship. He knows she's not the kind of girl who would ever love a killer, but even after she find out and breaks up with him, she realizes she still is in love with him. She can't live without him. Your story is true, and explains the exact mind of Joshua, who longs for Katie's forgiveness.
Desertfox511 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love this! Joshua is my favorite character of the show and I love his relationship with Katie. You did an excellent job with this short story. It was kind of beautiful and poetic really :P.
niver chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Very nice look into Joshua.
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
OK, this is just too adorable. I love Joshua/Katie together, and I have an idea for a fic rolling around in my head. You're a StarGate fan? Rock on! Maybe I'll see if I can write an SG-1/NOF crossover.

Great work on this, it was amazing!

Cheers!

redrose7856
evilinsanity chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
A wery well written and adorable short story. You did a good job going inside the watcher's head. Glad to see I'm not the only one that likes this pairing:)
Shakespeare's Lady chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Nice! Did Joshua and Victoria really have something? They might have and I missed that in the ep. I'm glad to see Joshua/Katie stories on here.
melbelle chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awww.. so sweet! I love them together and they have such great chemistry! Keep up the good work!
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I am now intrigued. I may look into this 'No Ordinary Family' series... Sounds like just my kind of show.

As always, extremely well written! Loved the first person POV here- got me very much into it and wanting to know more about Joshua.
theicemenace chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I confess that I know nothing about this show except what I've read online.

This is a powerful and thought-provoking story that I can relate to. Sometimes I'm tired of being me, wanting to be someone else.

Great work as always,