Reviews for Promise Me, She's Not Your World
isfpkitten chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Ok, I know you posted this like, 10 months ago, but there are only 23 fanfics for Incarceron, so you can't really blame me for reading some less recent stuff. It's really cool, I think you got both there personalities exactly right.
enchantress in black chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I loved this first chapter, Keiro is great so far and very canon! :D Can't wait for more chapters! oh and the title is from the killers...did I get it am I the first? ooh I hope so!
Iladra chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love how you portray Keiro. It's rather perfect.

Truthfully, with 13 fics (as of now) for Incarceron, there's, like, no Keiro/Finn fics... I blame my lack of a muse. for some reason. No idea why...

Btw, title comes from Killers song. Andy your perfect or something... Lemme think...

Ahha! Andy Your a Star, no?

*tiny voice* I want that cookie...
Receneck chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was great!

I absolutely love how you write Keiro 3
SoSoCuteBunny chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I very much enjoyed this. It was really good, and there are so little incarceron fics. I would love to see another.
OrchidI007711 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hey I'm trying to figure out what the title of the story came from, I can't think of it.(Guess I don't get the cookie)lol.

I know in someways even though Finn and Claudia are suppose to be in love or marry each other, I can't help but think sometimes there's a wall between them. I notice Finn cares for Claudia,but cares for Keiro and his friends he made back in the prison more. This is good because I thought I was the only one who notice this.

It started off good, can't wait to read the next chapters:)