Reviews for Talk Between Friends
Ashely Marie chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I loved this. Its something that should belong in the deleted scenes file. I remember seeing the pic at the end of the movie but I didn't realize that was him.
Is he really gay in the movie? Or did you add that part yourself? I've seen the movie a hhundred times but I still could have missed that part lol. I thought the bar scene was just Melanie being drunk and saying something mean to him
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nice fic. You wrote this missing moment in a very realistic manner that was consistent with the characters from the movie. Good job!
Lola Spears chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like that side note since I've seen Sweet Home Alabama so many times on cable, where the credits sort of lose to previews and commercials, that I didn't know that.

This was great, a very nice moment between two old friends. There were just two tiny little typos I noticed (and I tend to nitpick on grammar, I admit): she was going to live "with her finance" (money)? And, "what about you're mom" should say "...your mom".

Like I said, I'm nitpicky on that stuff. But I really do love this story. It's the kind of scene that would fit in perfectly in the movie.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
a good one
muzical chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is so cute! I love it and I never noticed the pictures in the credits! Will have to go back and look :)

Great job!
fantasybookworm08 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Heeee, adorable. 3 I just rewatched this movie tonight for the first time in forever, and every time I watch it, I want to just hug Bobby Ray forever.
Erica chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Cute! Hope you write another fic about this movie in the future. It's so sweet, Jake's a real sweetheart. Love it. You wrote it well.
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love this. Ive read it like 110100102934825 times P. I love how Jake didn't care, and Bobby Ray is soo cute haha ). Great fic D!