Reviews for Dancing Lessons
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved it
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Could you pm me the link? Aizen x Urahara is my favorite pairing! I lufs it more than aiichi which is a lot! You're story is awesome!
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Doctor Aizen has a sexy ring to it...lol anyone up for w physical exam?
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I'd totally jump Aizen too! XD he has teh sexeh! Ur story is really good!
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Woah! Damn, I'm sat outside in the cold and rain of a typical British day, but suddenly I don't feel quite so cold anymore, heheh! Your writing is really great and enjoyable to read! Definately interesting story too, wonder what that aizen's up to! For some reason I don't really like ichigo, however, in aiichi pairings and, this one in particular, fan fictions, I find that their probably amongst the best pairings there is! Thanks so much for writing! Awesome stuff!
Fierygirl0 chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
As I was rereading this (for close to the seventh time) I realized something. I do believe Aizen is Satan in this fic, and I am so marvelously okay with that. Thank you, SO much, for writing this, it's incredible.

Also it makes me want to write my own Aizen!Satan fiction. *cough*
Nemesia23 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This fic is very smexy! *Nosebleed*
TheFeyRa chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
I was so glad when I found this story! (aizen worshipper too) hope you update soon!
Fierygirl0 chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
You. Are. Incredible. Just putting that out there. I mean /fans self, woah! XD *does a little dance of joy*

I will begin to stalk your stories now, fair warning.
Pantera Undone chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
You make me LMFAO with this story. And, the smut is AMAZINGLY good for a newcomer to yaoi.
Raicheru chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I'm not usually a fan of school settings and Teacher/Student relationships but it works for Aizen and Ichigo here. I found Sarniste's continuation first but I wanted to read this before I got into it. I'm looking forward to following both stories. Nice job.
Sevisabottom chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
yay! Aizen-sama got kinky office smut. I'm so happy for him.

~Sigh~ i cant wait for the next chapter. "the suspense is so ...suspensful"
Bloodred 321 chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
You should update the next capter soon I would love to continue reading this story
Cooked Sashimi chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
finally got around to reading this story (which had been chilling in my email box for way too long)

gotta say, it was kind of amazing :]

and I don't usually read yaoi
Osen-san chapter 8 . 3/15/2011