Reviews for Never Saw Me There
SnowyWolborg chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I never imagined that Eric went into the military, but I don't think it is at all impossible that he did. Nice little touch putting that in there. I can tell this is going to be a good story about him.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
I'm really enjoying your story but I would really like to see some development between Eric and Wes. You could diverge from the series and just get down to the development. No one has really changed in all six chapters. But it's a great idea, the POW stuff, and I really want to see how it turns out. Are you planning to continue the story?
Nalanzu chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
He, pretty cool thing you had here. Pity it's dead.
The Girl in the Red Jacket chapter 6 . 10/20/2002
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I so want more of this!
Rose chapter 6 . 8/8/2002
You are a great writer! I can't wait for more of this! You are going to keep going right? Please? Eric is one of my favorties and you seem to have his character down perfectly. You are giving him some depth instead of just an attitude. I like how you are giving reson to his actions, something I really don't think the series did much of. Please keep it up!
cmar chapter 2 . 5/27/2002
I really enjoyed this. Great to see this series given a fresh perspective. The treatment of Eric (my favorite character) is different and sensitive. Both you and Rach do great work.

cmar
LG chapter 6 . 5/23/2002
Ouchie. Poor Eric. I can't wait for more of this...
The Fink chapter 6 . 5/23/2002
I like it :) I'd forgotten how good this chapter was

Looking forward to more :)
LG chapter 5 . 4/30/2002
This is really good... I want more!
The Fink chapter 5 . 4/30/2002
Good to see this completed - it's all plain sailing from here on in...well sort of Thank you for doing justice to Eric's thoughts and feelings in this arc :)
Masquerade chapter 4 . 4/3/2002
Again. I love this. It's a wonderfully fresh perspective. And it's very believeable... something that tends to, at times, take back seat in a story.

Keep up the great work!

-Masquerade
Gamine chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
I really like this. Unfortunately it's too late for me to finish reading it tonight, but I will finish it in the morning. But what I've read so far is great.
Angel Negra chapter 4 . 4/1/2002
I'm truly impressed. Not only are you writing Eric in a good light, but you're doing it with what I feel is a solid grasp of his character.

I love the perspective on this, and how you manage to explain why Eric was acting the way he was. And you do it beleivably. I'm also enjoying the backstory you and Rach have given Eric.

I look forward to more and I especially can't wait to see your take on the 'Alex in the year 2001' and finale episodes.
Masquerade chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
I loved this story. It's nice to get another perspective on Eric... good or not. Keep up the great work! -Masquerade
The Fink chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
I'm really enjoying this - it's nice to see the events I've spent waaaaaaaaaaay too long thinking about from a different (very different!) perspective and I'm looking forward to the next installment with interest :)