Reviews for Someone To Come Back For
BlossomLossy chapter 10 . 2/6
You should make a sequel? I love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I think you should make a squeal
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Wow..I loved the story. Lee is just so sweet.
movielover121796 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You should definitely make a sequel or something.
Must have been an amazing dream.
Loved the story XD
Veta-Chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ha! This Fanfic is totally cool! I'm actually writing one right now, but instead of a daughter, she would be Ross's niece. And I gotta tell you, she is edging kickass! XD Keep it up! :)
silverose29 chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
loved it enjoyed it wish it was longer though
morgan747 chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
Great story! I never would have thought of adding a daughter. I really liked the character "Tool" in the movie. I would love to read more about him or an entire story written for him. I really want to see him happy. I think you are the perfect author to do that!
darkdestiney2000 chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
Good chapter :) Can't wait for more
RayC367 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Interesting story, the boys have a heart yet still be macho men, me likey. Hoping it would turn into a romance. But hey wishful thinking. Keep it up, hoping to read more. Peesh owt. :)
darkdestiney2000 chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
You're doing a good job with Church. He didn't have a big part in the first movie so you can make him anyway that you want and not be out of character. :) Loved the long chapter... can't wait for more
Ashley.X.Rose chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Well I don't need to tell you that I enjoyed this chapter, as this story has me hooked. I think you're doing an awesome job with Church, I really see him being like this. I really do hope Ross kicks his ass for what he's doing to Crystal though, I can imagine Ross is getting very p*ssed with Church by now.

I have to say the favourite part of this chapter for me is Crystal shouting 'Daddy' for her father's help. It shows that even though she is a tough kid, she still feels vunerable and she still needs her father to save her. Truly an adorable, yet heartbreaking scene to picture.

As always I cannot wait for the next chaper, keep up the good work.

Ashley x x x
Ashley.X.Rose chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Fantastic story so far, I can't wait to read more. I love the relationships between all of the characters (Especially Lee & Crystal)

I've been working on a Barney Daughter fic myself but still haven't gotten around to uploading it, I hope that when I do you'll take a look and let me know what you think :)

Anyway, well done on such a good start to a story, I will be subscibing immediately so that when you update I won't miss it.

Happy writing, Ashley x x x
Caschick23 chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
nice Rocky 4 reference with Gunner.
Caschick23 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011