Reviews for Too Many Strings Attached
Esoittel honhwe chapter 1 . 2/1
Tooooooooooooo longas
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
Omg I can not believe blossom got kidnapped so please make brick cheating on blossom just a mistake so blossom won't hate him I love this couple so please make it to where they all (buttercup,bubbles,butch,brick,and boomer)find blossom
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
Oh my god you really are the devil ugh I hate you I don't know who you are but that is it I am done reading these things permanently,you know I used to think this was a good idea but nooo.. You just had to ruin it for me didn't you just had to make brick sleep with a,whore,a slutty and nurse, and a bitch poor blossom I will now think of blossom and brick differently thank you for ruining my life...
-Maggie
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Please please please make more and i think Braden would be cute for a boy and Brittany for a girl -Maggie
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
Hey I can't believe brick slept with astrid cause if he did I am going to stop reading these things - Maggie
flamingheart12 chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Love it so much.
CandyLuv99 chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
I know I read it before but damn it Brick she might have Hiv and you gonna bang her have some sense. But what happened to the slutty nurse. Did she get fired or something?
CandyLuv99 chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
OMG THAT SLUTTY BITCHY NURSE SHE PROBALY GOT HIV THAT DAMN WHORE UGH I AM CRYING POOR BLOSSY
CandyLuv99 chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
Omg I am crying on this chapter I feel so sorry for Sara
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2015
It's so romantic
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
Bricks is man whore
Sessh689 chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
While I was disappointed hugely with chapter 8 and 10 and feel like Brick does not deserve Blossom without grovling, I am happy with how things ended and so cutely too :)
Sessh689 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Love the story so far as well as the character development, I'm just a bit, well a lot actually upset and disappointed that Brick got off so easily, in fact it felt like there wasn't a care at all there and Blossom just accepting with a snap of the fingers...perhaps it's because I am biased about cheating because I cannot stand it, but either way it was not cool never mind the fact that in just 2 weeks there were countless other women filling in...it just doesn't show to me remorse, at all. With that said, I am still finishing the last 2 chapters.
LittleDudet515 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
this was an AMAZING story and was well written! I loved it so much, you did an awesome job :)
6410934WE50M3 chapter 12 . 6/28/2014