Reviews for Too Many Strings Attached
flamingheart12 chapter 12 . 7/23
Love it so much.
CandyCane21 chapter 8 . 4/30
I know I read it before but damn it Brick she might have Hiv and you gonna bang her have some sense. But what happened to the slutty nurse. Did she get fired or something?
CandyCane21 chapter 8 . 4/26
OMG THAT SLUTTY BITCHY NURSE SHE PROBALY GOT HIV THAT DAMN WHORE UGH I AM CRYING POOR BLOSSY
CandyCane21 chapter 5 . 4/26
Omg I am crying on this chapter I feel so sorry for Sara
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2015
It's so romantic
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
Bricks is man whore
PandaMo chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
While I was disappointed hugely with chapter 8 and 10 and feel like Brick does not deserve Blossom without grovling, I am happy with how things ended and so cutely too :)
PandaMo chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Love the story so far as well as the character development, I'm just a bit, well a lot actually upset and disappointed that Brick got off so easily, in fact it felt like there wasn't a care at all there and Blossom just accepting with a snap of the fingers...perhaps it's because I am biased about cheating because I cannot stand it, but either way it was not cool never mind the fact that in just 2 weeks there were countless other women filling in...it just doesn't show to me remorse, at all. With that said, I am still finishing the last 2 chapters.
LittleDudet515 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
this was an AMAZING story and was well written! I loved it so much, you did an awesome job :)
6410934WE50M3 chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
AWWW A FREAKIN' NICE STORY
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Oh please let Blossom give birth in the warehouse! plz plz plz! 'mutters' that would be awesome!
BatmanBeliever0027 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
I loved this STROY and I DO READ THE BLOSSOM/BRICK STORY PICKS and I plan on reading some of them
BatmanBeliever0027 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Awwwwwwwww and two oh shit peoples be pregurs
BatmanBeliever0027 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Finally thing are going rite
BatmanBeliever0027 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
One I hope u kno I cried for her pain and two AWWW he real loves her