Reviews for One Round
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
HOT! HOT! HOT! I'm only sorry I never had a chance to read this brilliant work before.
dashinginconverse chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I remember reading this a while back and just found it to review. I think you did a great job writing this and I love how you've written these two. I would love to read another CenaPunk pair from you. Great job!
Miss Toughie chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Very well written with a great premise. Seems like it could be a great set-up for a sequel.
littleredkels chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
... Yes. Just yes. that is all.
skylarkfreedom chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love this story! I'm oddly obsessed with this pairing, and you've written them in a way that totally fits with the personalities I have for them in my head, especially with how they've been interacting lately!

My favorite line is the: "An imperfection in something considered otherwise flawless was his favourite part of everyone and everything." That strikes me as so very "Punk".

I'd love to hear more from you with regard to this pairing!
Xenarocks99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was hotter than hot
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I loved the story. There should be a part two. I demand a part two. I want them to be a happy couple. This coupling is growing on me.
gamesgrl5887 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was sooo good. I wish you would write a sequel!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was really good I enjoyed it very much.
The Scurvied One chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
holy cow batman! im not gonna lie, after reading some of the worst fiction every, i happen to stumble onto this, and damn. that was really good. you truly do have a way with words!
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
So I was going to message you and tell you how much I've enjoyed reading all of your writing but it won't let me so I'll leave a review :) This story, along with Tangerine Dream, Helping Hands, Get Down, and Happy Birthday are my absolute favorites, but I love everything you have posted. I hope you post another soon and I can't wait to see what happens with it. Thanks for a while of entertainment and please keep writing.

~Aracnae
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Holy totally long and totally worth it read.

I love your characterization, as always. As far as Punk goes, I think you write him with a fair amount of humanity and a lion's share of douchebaggery, and I'd have it no other way. And no one gets Cena like you get Cena.

I also enjoy how you didn't make Punk any less (I want to say dominant?) than he is, just because he's smaller than Cena. He still had control because of his more forceful personality, and I think that's something people rarely remember. Personality.

And yes, it was hot, but damn were the little story details incredible too. Like Cena's scar and such.

Great fic!
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I have to start by saying this: I hate Cena. I do, really! But damn I saw this story and it had Punk and I said to myself: Self, go and read it, there's no damage in that...

And oh boy! Now I'm so glad that I did because it's a great piece. I love the way you wrote both characters (Yup, Cena too), I can see them both acting exactly like that. Especially with Punk, all his lines here were pheomenal lol. I'm telling yo, a few minutes into reading it I was hooked!

A dominting Punk is always lovely and I even liked John here, the love/hate relationship plot is one that I will always love.

Great story that will go straight to my favorites ;)
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Loved it! That was so expertly written my self esteem just shot down 2 points! :P lol. your portrayal of punk was so realistic too. and all the little one liners from him were hilarious. And thank you for not making him the bitch, dominating 'wont take your shit' punk is my favorite kind. (oh and the quip at the end about jeff made me lol)

great fic! is it too much to ask for a sequel? :P
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hmmm... Punk and Cena... I dunno what to think of that pairing, but the story itself was great (as usual). Love/Hate relationship is bound to happen there.

I don't think the story's really 'smut' since your focus is on the emotions and feelings cursing through them the whole time.

I actually quite enjoyed reading it, which I've never thought would happen when reading the pairing :)