Reviews for The Kind of Father I was
soul eater fan and mangaanima chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
do this but with maka and soul
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
That also sounds like something little Black Star would do. It's so cute how he's excited about the new way to spell his name that they can't be angry with him. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
It's easy to believe that Black Star would have been the risk taker at that young of an age. I'm surprised Sid didn't suffer a heart attack because of all the stunts the child pulled. Sid and Nygus' reactions when he jumped are believable. Black Star's answer about following the rules sounds true to his character. Great work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
You did a great job with showing how taking care of the baby is affecting his life. It's interesting that they let someone age twelve take in a child. The part where Black Star sleeps on Sid's chest is adorable. Great job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This sounds like it will be a wonderful story to read. How sweet of Sid to take in baby Black Star. It's cute how they have already started bonding in that one moment. Also hooray for Spirit to keep Stein away from taking in the child, as well as your comment on the soon-to-be-born Maka. Great job with this first chapter.
young dawn chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
I like how the end of this collection is just the beginning of the series. I loved seeing Black Star grow up from that little baby into a full-fledged meister. You handled Tsubaki's introduction nicely, as well. Sid should be proud of this kid he raised. :)
young dawn chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Oh jeez, this was perfect. This was definitely what happened. xD I hope to see more Maka and Black Star antics!
young dawn chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
His is probably exactly what Black Star was like as a little boy. Haha, I can see it now. Sid, you're a saint for taking on this little brat. x)
young dawn chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh the joys of raising a child, especially the energeic little bundle of joy known as Black Star. Of course he'd be difficult, even as an infant.

Just one thing I wanna point out is, in this line, "He wasn't sure when he had fallen asleep, but crying snapped the knife instantly from his sleep," you mistakenly referred to Sid as the knife. Otherwise, nice work here.
young dawn chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
It's off to a great start! I think you gauged everyone's reactions to the random baby pretty accurately, though I never would have imagined that they were the ones to name him. But it makes sense, seeing that his entire clan was killed off. I'm liking things so far.
Soul-out-Fairy chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I really enjoyed this read! This is a kind of old story looking at the dates, but I bothered to comment anyway. :D
Soul-out-Fairy chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
This is so sweet. :)
Darkraiprincess chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Can you make some other cute/funny scenes with Black Star and Sid when they were younger?
The Lord Of Pages chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
I love this! I have yet to see another story that shows that YES, Sid raised Black Star, and as such they're family in a way. I didn't expect you to involve Nygus as Black Star's mother of sorts. That could lead up to a NygusXSid drabble. Personally...My idea for this relationship was Father's Day.A young Black Star is depressed because everyone else has a father and shows them off, so he goes home to sleep. Sid fixes him dinner, and they eat, when in the night, Black Star has an idea brought on from Sid's care for him. He goes to the academy, and shows off...A picture of him and Sid, hand drawn.

Everyone laughs him off, until Sid walks in and introduces himself as Black Star's father. Having guessed Black Star's mind and feeling the same. Mindless touching fluff I know.

ANYWAY! I look forward to whatever you write up for this story next! Many thanks for being the first to do this! BYE!
Sly-The-Hegdehog-98 chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
VERY good story, you should do more Black*Star Tsubaki stories. and if you use crona in your future storues, crona is a dude, u have seen countless stories where crona is a girl. thank you for your time,