Reviews for Crickets
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 8/12
I loved this story, I could picture it perfectly. The fact that it promises to be a sweltering August day might have helped too. Got to love summer, sometimes it CAN be good, that ridiculous heat! ;)
melove167 chapter 1 . 8/4
I loved the story and the last sentence! Great Job! Super sweet!
hpkiwi chapter 1 . 4/20
"But then my best friend popped 'round, and she made it all better." Classic Ron for you. Really creative- not ridiculously fluffy, but so very THEM. And that line was a masterstroke.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
so sweet and lovely!
wickedcml chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Dang! This is just too adorable. Thanks to HalfASlug I found your stories. I recognized your name from deviantart and really love your art.
Julia Giansante chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
OMG ... This story was absolutely amazing...this is definitely one of my favourites ! I eman Ron and Hermione were perfect ! LOVE IT 333
ann.b21 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I have lost count of how many times I have read this story, I love it!
Zalini chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
For obvious reasons I have completely fallen in love with this little story. For me this is as close to a perfect moment as could be. Beautiful, full of imagery, full of love and full of everlasting promise. Gosh I could read this just to brighten my day! Probably will.
charativa chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wonderful story! That type that makes you feel good and puts a big smile on you face. :D
creamyheart chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is absolutely lovely. Terrific descriptions, very vivid. *enamoured sigh* 3 :)
ShePotter chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great again, I love your writing of R/Hr, thanks!
thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I know I've read this before and I probably should have reviewed ages ago... but better late than never, right?

I love the easy quality of their relationship. Ron's mention of his best friend making it all better really says it all - they're best friends, and no silly wedding traditions are going to get in the way of that.

Your artwork is beautiful as well.

thanks for sharing!

-the second shelf
BLav527 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was lovely. I really enjoyed it!
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Ooh! I've seen that before! Ah I love both fic and art! :D
Witherwings01 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011

I love your art, but I lost a load of data on the old PC and couldn't for the life of me remember your screen name.

I'd all but given up looking - goggle was proving useless and there are just sooooo many pictures on deviant I thought I'd never find you again, yet here you are...and you write too! (is there anything you are not talented at).

Oh...and lovely little story btw.