Reviews for End of Story
Detective Rysposito chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I loved this story and I love espo when he's protective of Kevin. They have the cutest bromance ever:3
Lisa chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Loved this story! You sorta wonder why the show never continued with that story line. I am glad that someone came up with what should have happened after the episode ended.
Cha-Cha chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Fantastic Story! I really loved the friendship between the two men, you really seemed to capture them! I very much hope you write some more about them.
Reidluver chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Nice. I just love their friendship. And I REALLY want them to bring this guy back. Wouldn't it be awesome? Great job. :)
Reidluver chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
XD So great! And oh gosh-I forgot about the whole knowing where he lives thing! Is it wrong of me to be wanting a re-match with this guy where he targets Ryan and Castle? I mean, he spent a good amount of time with Ryan in that motel room, and then he had that moment where he talked it out with Castle. With the whole new season that's been slated-wouldn't that be awesome?

Oh, the way you ended the chapter was just amazing btw. XD Just like Beckett to do something like that to torture Castle. And I like how you showed that even though he can be cocky and arrogant, Castle really cares. Papa Bear Javi is also funny. :)
JuneBug625 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Love these two guys! Great job :)
Anon chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
This was as lovely as usual. I really love the way you write friendship five, because they come off feeling so real. I love Kevin Ryan, and am delighted that awesome writers are giving him attention (he needs more of it in the show). You write the characters voices really well, Castle especially.

Hee, Ezra!