Reviews for Dropping Augusta a Line
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Hahaha! Love it!
rbear1231 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
i was actually going to write this my self but u have done such a better job then i could ever do.

now my problem is i have to find another letter to write for my storys that we havnt seen yet

again i say u have done a great job far better then i would have done.
wheresthewolf chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Nice! I love the sarcasm it made me laugh because I can see Minerva saying all this word for word!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love it! What beautiful sarcasm :) Not what I imagined Minerva to write, purely because it never occurred to me. Now I can't understand why I didn't think of it before! Brilliant, thankyou :)
Katzztar chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
LOL

I can see Minerva and Augusta exchanging letters with ...ahem disguised sarcasm. Both have a firery temperment and cunning.
GreenCanary chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
lol Go Mcgonagall
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I always wondered how McGonagall dealt with problems...
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I LOVE this! The line about how shes taught him to respect it despite her own failure actually made me squawk with laughter, enbarassingly so! Lol

AL

FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love Minerva! She has so much sass! Plus I love how she is insulting Augusta without actually insulting her! You are very clever :)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Ah, this is funny. Nice work.
C.Rara chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Hi :)

You gave a lovely review to my story and I was just going to reply, but I always think a review in return is nicer :)

This was fantastic and so in-character. I am immediately off to read The Journey and your other stories.

I am in the process of the fifth chapter of my story but have hit a writer's block in that I can't transition between two scenes and I'm worried I'm slipping out of character. Luckiy you have the perfect antidote- more Minerva stories!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Cute! I love it! The best way to handle her!
yeahishipdrarry chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
this was really good and I liked the idea that not all of the letter was sarcasm. Anyway generally good story and it was nice to read about a character or friendship that I wouldn’t normally... :)
pennypotter128 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
hahhaahh-brilliant just classic minerva-i love it
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
LOL! Augusta got what she deserved. Go mcGonagall! I can so imagine this happening! Good job writing it! :)

Analie