Reviews for The Super Secret Diary of the Artful Dodger
Yes I could
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
I already did
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
Zombies abd show use mr brownlow
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
Me to
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Never heard if it I will check it out
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
WTF there related :0 !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
That is true
ughsdodger chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Simply amazing! I have read the book more than 10 times, and your Dodger is exactly the same that the one I've imagined. And you're hilarious! Keep writing, the world needs more people like you 3333
Ps: sorry for my bad english. This is not my first language Dx
LadyOfGlass chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
You know. I don't believe I ever reviewed this, even though I read it when I was back on the old Oliver! forum with you.

And you know what? This is amazing. It's just like your Enjolras - your Dodger IS Dodger. Like, whenever I read the book I'm like "Yup, I know this fellow so well because of Rosey."

HOW DO YOU WRITE HIM SO PERFECTLY?

And so funnily, too. He and Charley are brilliant!
Just Me chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Update?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
AWESOME! Please, sir, I want some more chapters
BlackTwistedTwilight chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
This is beyond hilarious! I love it! Please write more!
PaintingColours chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Wow. I just mean... this is awesome. Totally worth getting grounded for waking my mother up in the middle of the night(laughing too hard)
If that made any sense. Haha, poor Dodge, I feel sorry for him. Makes me remember the school play of Oliver! And I was Bet and the lady putting the whole show together was Dodger's mum. He got so embarrassed. Oh and Oliver was totally a girl. Like my crazy friend Abbie played him.
Like anyone cares about my life. Just saying, awesome story, dude. I am totally a fan of the Dodger/Nancy.