Reviews for The Super Secret Diary of the Artful Dodger
AWESOME! Please, sir, I want some more chapters
BlackTwistedTwilight chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
This is beyond hilarious! I love it! Please write more!
PaintingColours chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Wow. I just mean... this is awesome. Totally worth getting grounded for waking my mother up in the middle of the night(laughing too hard)
If that made any sense. Haha, poor Dodge, I feel sorry for him. Makes me remember the school play of Oliver! And I was Bet and the lady putting the whole show together was Dodger's mum. He got so embarrassed. Oh and Oliver was totally a girl. Like my crazy friend Abbie played him.
Like anyone cares about my life. Just saying, awesome story, dude. I am totally a fan of the Dodger/Nancy.
Tom White chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Amazing. This whole thing is amazing. I laughed out loud when Oliver said his real name was "Olivette."
ArabianDressage chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I loved this! It was hilarious!
Cupcake chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
I love this! Imma spam you!
Cupcake chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Okay! Hi! I love this! Also my aunt was just, LITERALLY JUST, baking and I asked her what she was making and she did a whole grain pie. Like a pie, with WHOLE ENTIRE GRAINS. It was apple and not squash but, fo real. SISTA SISTA MMMMM-MMMM. XD
Cupcake chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
:3 HEYO!
Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OMG ABSOLUTE LOVE ASDFGHJKL
The Chandelier Fell chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Love it!
MiaMeadows chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
I love this! Please write more!
Mononoke2012 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I love the story)please continue.
write some more about Dodger something)
Taciturn-Rena chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
"OH MY GOSH OLIVER JUST THREW A MANGO AT FAGIN'S HEAD AND NOW HE'S GETTING THE ANGRY GLARE FROM FAGIN!"

xD PRICELESS!
Seriously, though, this is hilarious. (And with bonus points for being really well-written.) Dodger isn't OOC at all - I could totally see the character writing this stuff with this wry but kind of embarrassed expression on his face. Nice fic! *adds to faves*
writergirl97 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Dude... You know Swing Kids? And Oliver! And when you mentioned the name Jack Kelly in an A/N in one of the previous chapters, I assume you know Newsies. And you also mentioned RENT.
FUCKING. MARRY ME.
1ElfGirl1 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
i got a sister and an alergy all in one day- made me fall off my bed laughing