Reviews for Hichigo King Of Hollows
Anon Review's chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This, in my opinion, was very poorly written and I am disappointed in the first chapter. So much so that I will not be continuing it.

To ther readers:
Good luck,

If you have the patience to put up with it I congratulate you. I cannot and will stop reading hear...

Goodbye,
Sabere
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Pls continue, this is really good
Xx13deathsxX chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Is this story still active?
Honestly chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
If it is specified as an ichigo nel story then you should fix it because I wanted to read an ichigo nel and this is a harem fic. Ew! Reading the first few chapters the story was good but then you kept adding more girls for him... So reading this fic was a waste... And disturbing now I remember why I don't read harem fics...
IchiIchi chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Dang, Toshiro got his butt beat xD can't wait for the meeting, am interested :o update soon!
TrustyFoxy chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
I loved it!
Kandraki chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
I enjoy the story so far so keep it up. Looking forward to your next update, bro.
DukeOfBreath125 chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
update!
Bleach4Soul chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
I want more! I have caught a couple of random spelling errors, but the greatness of this story overpowered them. Also, it's cool how you're working in elements from Bleach Movie 4.
Tahaku chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
AAWWW man! I love this! It's just so damn good I wsnt to read more!

Hey, by the way. Are you still doing the contest for the 9th? If you are I'd like to enter.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
you ruined this by adding a fucking harem
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Great Story!
Xurishima chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Just found this story AND It's one of FAVS!
Your writing style is very well, I hope that someday you will continue posting chapters
Kithrin chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
a new paragraph should be used when a new speaker starts speaking
Kithrin chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
you need to check your formatting, sentences are becoming new paragraphs in the middle of the sentence.