Reviews for Hichigo King Of Hollows
Ungainlyace4 chapter 13 . 2/13
Please make more chapters I really like the story so far
Anonymous424715 chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
HOW DARE YOU! I finally found a decent Ichigo pairing that's not with Rukia or with Orihime, but with someone different. WITH NEL! You know how hard is it to find good stories like this one that doesn't revolve around IchiRuki or IchiHime! Please for the love of everything that is good & evil, PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY OR SOMEONE CONTINUE WITH IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Are you cereal right now? You end with saying that you will update more often, then you don't at all? Come on man this is really good you NEED to complete it to the end. ;)
darkmachines chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
So what ever happen to this impressive story? Will it ever continue?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
Nice can't wait to see what happens next time
tazbird chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
great cant wait
Anon Review's chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This, in my opinion, was very poorly written and I am disappointed in the first chapter. So much so that I will not be continuing it.

To ther readers:
Good luck,

If you have the patience to put up with it I congratulate you. I cannot and will stop reading hear...

Goodbye,
Sabere
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Pls continue, this is really good
Xx13deathsxX chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Is this story still active?
Honestly chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
If it is specified as an ichigo nel story then you should fix it because I wanted to read an ichigo nel and this is a harem fic. Ew! Reading the first few chapters the story was good but then you kept adding more girls for him... So reading this fic was a waste... And disturbing now I remember why I don't read harem fics...
IchiIchi chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Dang, Toshiro got his butt beat xD can't wait for the meeting, am interested :o update soon!
TrustyFoxy chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
I loved it!
Kandraki chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
I enjoy the story so far so keep it up. Looking forward to your next update, bro.
DukeOfBreath125 chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
update!
Bleach4Soul chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
I want more! I have caught a couple of random spelling errors, but the greatness of this story overpowered them. Also, it's cool how you're working in elements from Bleach Movie 4.