Reviews for Just Tell the Truth
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 2 . 7/23/2011

Kato can't die...! He's to badass to die! If I was Britt, I would so cry!

Now I'm off to bed *yawn*
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 7/23/2011

*crys* KATO DON'T DIE! Waaaaa!

boothandboneslove chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Oh please continue, I have to know how this ends. And why Kato wont look at him.
slytherin-devil-13 chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Hi :)

I really like your story ... It has amazing flow and I just love this couple heehee I can't wait for your next update
lostbehindwords chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
YAY YOU UPDATED 3 I don't think you understand how much I love this fic. I just reread it and finished chapter 3, and I NEED MORE. The interaction you put between Kato and Britt is amazing, it's not stupidly cliche but there's a definite connection between them that doesn't need to be defined yet. Gahhh, I'm so excited! I'm glad their relationship is just kind of building up and adding tension rather then a random love confession/hump session. UPDATE SOON, I'LL BE LOOKING OUT FOR THIS. Don't give up on it! :D
necrophile chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
this story is awesome, and only gets more awesome because of the promised britt/kato slash! - love it!
jess249 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Great story, I love it so far!

I cant wait for chapter 4 :)
Dany-DeathNote chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
This is a really good story! please continue!
Sofia di Luna chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Take your time, but please continue this fic. I really like.

Nice Chapter, I wait for Kato's POV...
MyuAki chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Yay! I can't wait for your next update! I don't care if it takes you a long time again just make sure you actually update! Kato not looking at Britt because he doesn't have the same feelings a xiong di should have or becuse he's still wary of him? Can't wait to find out!
Horrendas chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Don't look at him Kato! His face is scary! D:
Creme Caramel chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Finally a new chapter! Phew...

You did a really good job, keep going!
E.A.V chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Are you still writing this story? It's interesting, and the plot has just started to pick up!
OneLousyWriter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I have actually read what you have of this story so far, and it is amazingly good. The characters were all in style, and the flow was exceptional.

Kato and Britt are an awesome duo, and it is so easy to see that they are not just platonic male friends. Kato would quite willingly give his life up for "his man", and your story shows that well. I believe you should update this, and soon. You absolutely don't need a beta if you keep up with the style and I will wait for the next chapter.

The only reason that I could see for you not continuing this story is if you don't use this account anymore. If that is the case, I will wish that you repost this on another account, etc.

You have made my inner fangirl squee, and I think this is a start of a wonderful fic.
Sofia di Luna chapter 3 . 3/4/2011