Reviews for Comfort, Calmness, Confidence
Wrendragongirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
you should continue this fic, its really good.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
lol
the First Lady... xD "Thing"
syd004 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
I can just see Alfred trying to explain to France how he's lost his keys, even pulling out his key ring to help describe what they look like, and France just going along with it. :D You're stories are great, by the way, have a nice day!
15bubbles chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
TT Aw... One of the few unfinished stories...
Thanks for all the fun fanfics, Car. XD I really love the Presidential family and how it deals with normal people interacting with the nations. Usually in Hetalia it's just countries with countries and I felt a little disappointed more normal folk didn't get to meet their country. (That reminds me. I should go find that one comic strip about France.)

Hm... If I were going to send America somewhere to search for keys... There's always hectic Chinatowns with people yelling in Canto and vegetable and meat products that usually aren't identifiable without Google Translate. Plus, there's Chinatowns all over the world to get lost in! No idea why America would go there, though, unless he really wanted some Dim Sum...
IcarusWing chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
While going through all your stories and rereading them I realized that this was never finished and poor America never found his keys and I'm following it in the vain hope that it will one day be completed. XD
CrossedRoads chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
-big puppy eyes- Finish please? I've been going through all of your Presidential Family fics and I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
In The Mix chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Why haven't you UPdated? This story is awesome!
Kagimine chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is rather depressing for me to read, seeing as I JUST lost my keyring today xD
moved000 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
this isn't finished? O:

oh my goodness! you should update this ;)

i love your stories that involve the first lady and the president, they're always so funny
momo9momo chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Please continue this! The story is so funny, and it hasn't been updated in forever!
Midnight Ghost chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
America could end up in Tibet
Sushi Sensei chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
:D all ure stories r so awesome XD
bbissocute chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Oh, the President makes my day. He's hilarious, the poor man having to deal with Alfred's antics...

Keep up the great work.
qhckaloyhzcxtmb chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I like this!

And I agree, our First Lady is pretty cool.

He should totally end up on those rooms that are supposedly haunted, him being a wuss (sorry Al! Still love ya though) and all :P
SeeNoEvil121 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Omg, this chapter reminded me of why I HATE drive thrus! Btw, the substitutes for famous names are brilliantly simple. Wacdonalds. Sunbucks :D. Poor Alfred, having to deal with that (though it made me crave McDonalds and A Caramel Frap at Starbucks... Less is More reminded me of Charmin... you should get paid for this subliminal advertising!

On the topic of Less is More... "That thing... with the people." Wow. I can't tell you how many times I've said something similar to that to someone to avoid answering something, lol. First Lady, you're so adorable. Btw, I love the driver :D

Can't wait to see what's coming from France :3 See ya next update!

(I know know I watch / read too much Hetalia when the words "In France" Don't sound so innocent anymore...)