Reviews for Scientific Method
nicole.howe.737 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
"No, this is not the final part. Yes, there will be a final part - possibly the next one! And yes, I promise it won't be quite as long between this update and the next. :D" ... You did promise the final chapter (s) and I'm really hoping that your muse has come back to play because I was really enjoying this story and would love to know how you were going to end it. Pretty please for an update ;)
Anom chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
God, that was adorable!
Fantastic work!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Love the story but I really wish there was more to read
Arella1 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Gah! I'm on pins and needles the whole way through, my anticipation stoked to unprecedented heights, only to have my world crumble when I move to hit 'next' and find that it doesn't exist. Please rescue your muse from primeval-Doctor Who needs you!
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Good interaction between them and both getting in wrong in regards to each other. any chance of this being finished?
DragonRose4 chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
... confused. why would she be hurt by that comment.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
This story so needs to be completed, it's not even remotely funny. You have left your readers dangling at the precipice, and it needs to be taken care of in the climax of the story... Damn, that sounded dirty. Unintentional, but damned funny!

Seriously though, please finish this. It's wonderful!
Snicks chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Haha love this. Are you going to finish it?
ValaEnVash chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
oh that's lovely. kisses! YAY!
RosePearl chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
This story is just dripping with tension - I love it! The scene at the bar is one of the best - I wonder if our Doctor would have done all that if he realized Rose would remember everything! And the kiss was very sweet. I really enjoy the way you express the inner conflict the characters are experiencing. Can't wait for the next update!
B. Martin chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Great story, can't wait for the next piece. And Doctor's Wife was amazing
Effort of logging in chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
bite-me-im-irish

You're kidding me? That's where you leave it, THAT'S WHERE YOU LEAVE IT?
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
OMG I can't wait for the Doctor's Wife! It sounds awesome! (in Australia we are one episode behind - SO annoying!)

and I loved this chapter! The Doctor of course is still being mysterious...*sigh* when will they just get over it and kiss (properly) already!

looking fwd to the next chap - hope it's not the last though!

~Sonic
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
so glad you are back...will the Doctor back-track or continue to move forward...anxious to see what side of him wins out.
DeadlyThorns chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
OH god cliffy. Cant wait to see what will happen next.

I would love to see more of the doctors and roses thoughts and feelings in the next chapter.

Please update when you can.