Reviews for Recipe for Love
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
This is really sweet! I can imagine Rachel having trouble dealing with her daughter growing up and exploring her own interests rather than going for theater. Loved the ending!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Really loved this chapter. I felt so much like Rachel when I was away at college for the first time.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
That was phenomenal. Finchel wankiness at its finest :)
FinchelGleek4ever chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
OHhhhh Myyyyy WOOOOrrrdddd! HOtttttttttttttttt Finchel Sex! And Shower-y bathroom sex to be all ... LOVE this chapter!
FinchelGleek4ever chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Love this chapter too cute!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Omg ch 8 ... Damn! Ummmmm great job
noro chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
another chapter well done awesome writing
Amybf19 chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
That was hot!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Umm, YES! I love Finchel smut. Lmao! And I forgot how much I love this story! I'd love to see more of Finchel as parents; they're really cute with kiddos. :-D Especially ones of the toddler age group. Hahaha

LOVE!

-Mandi
coffeehelps chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
I liked this chapter! I thought it was very sweet. Love Finchel fluff. :) Great job!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Aww too cute. You could totally picture the kids inherited traits from their parents. Amazing as always :)
GeekyGleek chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
That was so cute, I liked the campaigning over the years and that Finn embraced the cute puppy.
noro chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
another great update
coffeehelps chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
I really like what you've done with this story! The chapters are so sweet. You should really continue with this!
LC 86 chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
I was super-busy when you first posted this, and I completely forgot to read it, but I'm glad I remembered. What a sweet chapter. I loved all the parts where you mentioned areas of the city and the various activities the kids do. Thanks for updating!