Reviews for Recipe for Love
ddeactivated chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Gah...I'm still flailing over this. Daddy Finn just does something to me, and this chapter was just...wow. The kids were adorbs, and Finn and Celine together were so cute. I love him so hard for trying to help his daughter understand about Mommy, he did such a great job. Loved him feeding Billy Twizzlers (not that I've ever done anything like that *cough*)

another amazing chapter, bb :)
ddeactivated chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Ok, I fail so hard for taking so long to review this, but I absolutely loved it. Rachel's apprehension about leaving, her snarky new roommate, and that last night...gah. Loved this: "Rachel never expected her fathers to condone bed-sharing, but the distinction seems moot considering what that basement couch had seen during Finn's visits over the last year or so" :)

And poor bb still not fitting in. I can see how awful that must be, since she's been telling herself all through high-school that 'this won't last forever, college will be different'...and it's not. Even her first attempt at doing the typical college thing is an epic fail. Finn to the rescue! But even then she can't really enjoy him, knowing he's leaving again. Bless you, Kurt, for helping her focus on something else.

Oh, Finn. So nice to see you come in to your own, relaxing and being good at something you love. Self-confidence is extremely attractive on you, darling boy. And he cooks for her *swoon*. Love how Rachel is fretting about everything, and Finn is just so comfortable, even letting her have her first real 'college moment'. Adored her impression of Ben: "He's just like Puck! But, amusing instead of offensive!"

I smiled so hard when she got her first real encouragement from Ian, whom she'd already dismissed as 'obnoxious', finally FINALLY feeling like this whole college thing just might be doable after all. And love how Finn never gives up on her. Ever.

The Thanksgiving scene. OMG. "What are you thinking about?" "The future," he replies, lacing his fingers with hers. "Cooking Thanksgiving dinner for you and our kids and everyone else." He rests his cheek atop her head. "Making French toast the next morning before we put up the Christmas tree and Hanukkah menorah." He pauses, before adding: "You know, the usual." Dead. In a puddle on the floor. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION.

"She finds it funny that he was the one to adjust to school so quickly, but meanwhile whenever they have to say goodbye he's always way more sappy and emotional than she is." Perfect Finn in a nutshell.

Absolutely loved this. 3
Politics.and.Prose chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
(DOES THIS LOOK LIKE AN EMPTY REVIEW, ?)

Sorry, bb. Loved it.
LC 86 chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Lovely chapter, Darling!
corymonteith chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Aw that was so good and cute! Next chapter should be Finn and Rachel with the kids :-P update soon!
PeryneB chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Ok, woman, i'm OFFENDED: how come the French sous-chef was called Marie & not Perrine? O.o

Bhahaha joking :p

D'aawwww you know i'm a sucker for daddy Finn :3333 That was awesome!

Also, major winning points for Wicked - made me a tiny bit emotional just imagining them watching the show cos i love it so much :333

Well done, love :)
oftheheart chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
ahahhdorororor so wonderful :D
GleeLucyHP chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Loved it! Finn being a Daddy precious! Cant wait for the M installment. P.S.- the kids were adorable and realistic... completley loved it!
WestmeetsEaston chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Daddy Finn is hot! Can't wait to read more chapters!
laylita83 chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Loooveeeeeeeeeeeeee it...is so cute1!
i-am-a-nerdfighter chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Great chapter! I love seeing Finn and Rachel as parents, and you wrote it very well. (Also, you wrote about my neighborhood, so now I'm gonna pretend to myself like Finchel live in Park Slope because that would be so very awesome)
wants2beawriter chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
What a wonderfully light-hearted family update! They make such an adorable family and Finn is most definitely a swoon worthy Daddy! Can't wait for the next chapter!
joshsgrl chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Awwww... Daddy Finn! Seriously this was so cute.

I loved it, all of it. The kids interactions, the Finnternal ramblings, the Rachel bits, everything.

I keep hoping reading wonderful updates like this will inspire me and my muse will return. Is it too soon to ask for more?
angelgleek chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Oh no the end! I loved it! Bravo
Politics.and.Prose chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Finally, he murmurs, "I don't know how I lived without you for six weeks."

You kill me. I loved it, of course. WONDERFUL.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »