Reviews for Bleeding Gryffindor Red and Gold
siriuslyapotterheadalways chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
My god, this is beyond perfect
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/16/2013

Love. This.

Loving Lilly and Devoted James. Why could't we have this, JKR?

My heart
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Aw, I love stories where they don't die. Super sweet.
TibbyOlivia chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh my gosh. This was so sweet. I love your AU LJ fics. Although it makes me wish so badly that Harry's parents hadn't died... Especially not when he was so young and never got to know them... Guess we wouldn't have had a story if that had been the case, though... Better to know the characters and have them die than for them to not have existed at all... Right?

I love these stories though. Excellent work.
stalker chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
loved it evan if it took three days for me to read (not youre fault) really fit into those catagoryies most family fics are not about family
KenzieAlyssa chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
If only this could have been Harrys real first September 1st...
Runey9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Awwww! So sweet! You should write more in this universe as you have a definite knack for it and I'd love to see where he was sorted! :D
pinklatent chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Aww... *melts into a puddle of goo*

I can just imagine James cheerfully waving his wand around the house coloring everything black and yellow. I can also imagine him sporting green hair and waving Slytherin paraphenalia in Harry's first quidditch match, and forcing the rest of the marauders to die their hair green, too.
bal-live chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow, this is so sweet!
AscendFlySoar chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Cute. My only objection is that I did not get to read any Remus or Sirius! Otherwise, adorable~
FairyVampire chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This story was one of the best stories I have read about harry's parents being alive. I loved how you wrote james and harry's exchange.
The Stag Patronus chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
it's really sweet. i love reading about what would be Harry's life with his parents, had Voldemort not kill them. amazing story!
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is such a sweet story! James probably would have been a fantastic father, if he'd lived.
Ccilia chapter 1 . 1/21/2011