Reviews for Blind Faith
green lion chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh, Ivy. I am going to take up a collection and buy girlfriend some anger management classes before someone loses an eye...oh wait. ;)

Great beginning to the story- I love your description of the flirtatious dance between Carmen and her pursuers, spot on. Can't wait to see where this is headed!
just.another.elphie chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Woo! You started! Awesome :D

1) I love how Carmen likes annoying Ivy! ahaha.

2) Work out time! I agree with Zack, no way I'd walk up ten flights if there wasn't hard evidence that Carmen would be at the top.

3) Hahaha somewhat late? Cut them some slack Carmen, they did have to climb ten flights of stairs!

4) Ivy, you stupid banana! PAY ATTENTION!

5) TAG! You're arrested! :D

6) "Can't catch me detective!" Carmen taunted.

"Can too!" Ivy shouted.

Maturity at it's finest :)

7) Oh Ivy, I take it back. You're not a stupid banana. That's an insult to stupid bananas everywhere.

8) It's all fun and games until some one goes blind...never heard that saying before!

9) I don't know little bro, I just threw unknown chemicals into her eyes, but I'm sure she won't go blind or anything! Oh Ivy...
redhatladyfan chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
"Ok…." Zack managed, huffing and puffing. "So Carmen's trying to become the ultimate jewel thief. She's stolen seven of the most illustrious raw gems in the world, and now she's going to make her own gold settings for them. By hand…"

(sigh) You were supposed to make me a ring out of SILVER not gold Carmen! Ugh, can't you do anything right?

haha, love the beginning...so hurry up and write the rest! :D
33 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3