Reviews for Another Look
Miwokgirl101 chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
This is hilarious. I love all of the channels. Please update this. Too funny to leave discontinued.
Jedexa chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
This is the best, funniest, cutest crack I've ever read. Please continue! XD
Lione 'Tabuukilla' Fortuna chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Hahaha man this is really funny, just found it a little while ago. Anyway, you had me laughing out of my chair, and I almost woke up half of my family with my laughter. Keep up the good work!
Hmmm chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
If channel 20 was a Jerry Springer episode between SHADOW Souji, Adachi's persona, and Miss Zombie final boss...

Or Maury...
DemonRaily chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Bible Black... Which one? The usual one? Origins? New Testament? Only?

There are so many installments of it, and all of them are so fuxed up... The one with the shotgun in the ąsshole(ups, my finger slipped) was almost sickening enough to consider hypnosis to delete the memories...

And thanks to you I remember again T.T

Anyway, lets forget it all and talk about the actual story.

I truly enjoyed the chapter, the two Naotos are quite a touch to it, but isn't male Naoto just non emo Minato after all? A bit creepy knowing that guy is a bit dead, still lovable guy thou.

What is even more lovable is the personae themselves. While Naoto is hiding in her cap her persona is doing all kind of shenanigans, interacting with actual Kanji instead of his persona as well and that's quite cute 3
Karasu18 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Nice, I really like the other plan for this chapter too. This deserves a subscribe for two things: Epic writing and getting all the pairings I like.
eXtraNIo chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
… "But hmmmmm," the practically nude version of Kanji tapped his lip 'cutely', "while it's nice to see 'others' having fun," he turned around, blocking the view of the 'kink' still going on with the 'Naotos', taking his chin in his hand and crossing his arms, for some reason the pinky was still visible, "Hmmm… it'd be nice to join, don't you think?" he turned his head over his shoulder, a devious glint in his grey eyes as he seemed to be asking 'Kanji' directly again…

The real life Kanji just gulped, his whole body frozen, not sure what to do about this situation. Should he try to cover up the TVs, block Naoto's view, knock everyone out using Rokuten Maoh, or just run for it?

- it's the laughest part ever XD

I really like your fic and i nearly die when you didn't up a new chapter TT_TT

See soon 3
ChidoriTachibana chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
XD That's all I've got to say. XD

JsGroup chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Oh, how I love you romantic-pervert extraordinaire (gah! Don't hit me...you said that yourself lol). Kink and all that fluff in the same chapter awesome. The kink, for me, was like comprised half of all the hilarity that ensued in this chapter. The team's reaction at all the bath house 'action'? Priceless! I don't know why, but everytime Yousuke says rape-face, I LOL. I like how you incorporate every personas in this fic as well. Let me huggles yamato-takeru. Up next Naoto's channel...uh, right? I hope so :D

I thought this story was abondoned for good. Glad to see you didn't ;).

I just want to say one more thing. You just etched an uberly cute picture in my mind: shadow kanji glomping shadow naoto in all his/her lab coat glory *glomps both of them*
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Hahahah that wa strange, but funny though. I think rise should be next 'rise's goin to reveal it all' thing or something like that.
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Pfffttttt hahahhaha oh gods that was amazing! It was every single cliche put into one! Bravo! You know, I really want to see kanji's now. With the 'Bad Bad Bathhouse' *snickers*
TooLazyToThinkOneUp chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
I got an Idea!

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

With Personae and shadows as Characters!

Orpheus:Kamina

Viral:Teddie cause he's blond

Kittan:Castor cause he dies

Nyx Avatar: Anti Spiral

Nia:Izanami human form

Leeron:Rokuton-maoh cause his shadow's gay-esque

Make this the next episode!
An idea chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Channel 8:

Turmoil is in the Japenese empire over the death of one of the most beloved sons of Emperor Philemon: Prince Orpheus Telos and the disappearance of his retinue, Sir Thanatos ambassador of the queendom of Nyx at the Capital of Gekkoukan. From the small town of Yasoinaba The"Detective Princess" Yamato Takeru and her "Watson", The oblivious Izanagi no Okami must figure out why the hell this emo guy died for no reason on March 5th. Many suspect the Evil Kingdom of Destruction Lies and Shadows, Ruled by King Nyarlathotep to be the culprit (China). Warmongers are among the land desiring vengance. Will Yamato-chan and Izanagi-kun sucessfully reach out to the truth?

DO IT FOR NAOTO-CHAN's SAKE!
ChidoriTachibana chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I love how they just change the characters for the Trial of the Dragon movie. I wonder if Naoto's channel will ever appear. Keep writing on!

ChidoriTachibana chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Oh man. Souji's Persona has an incredibly pure mind (Souji Seta is the official name of the main character you have to play as). Keep writing!