Reviews for Muggle Stalking
sonder this chapter 1 . 3/9
Yes, yes, yees. I have been searching for a fic where Lily meets James not as a witch but as a muggle and here it is! And it's so short but that's alright, because the writing makes up for it. I laughed when James was focused on the particulars of her description of him - 'she thought he was fit? Well guess that means he's not going to Azkaban after all.'

Alas, I did wish this was strung out a bit longer... I imagine Lily not to be as straightforward as that or if she was then she would at least be more annoyed with the attention or perhaps, even perturbed. But since I can also imagine that she's actually a pretty nice, friendly person, except when in the face of Arrogance (ahem, their canon meeting), I guess I can see this happening, too.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Even when James is a wizard and Lily is a muggle there is still attraction-and maybe love.

I really like James small fits of panic and anxiety at what Lily thinks and if the's going to askaban or muggle jail.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
It's always how they do things in cafeterias. This is cute :)
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
It's short, but cute! :)
Whatchoofelloverfor chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Sooo, do you maybe wany to write a sequel to this? Because i feel like it would be lovely and adorable, and i would most definitely read it.
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Ah, James IS a fit bloke. I'm glad Muggle!Lily noticed.
blueberrrykisses chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
aww very cute. I wish it was a tad longer tho.

Very well written as well.
AscendFlySoar chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Interesting. Cute little insight; I like it. : ]
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aw that was so cute! I remember reading it before... for the Lily/James fest, no? Perhaps you should put in your authors note what the prompt was... I think it'd kinda make more sense.

But nonethelss, absolutely adorable!
widerhallen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Cute! I would've elongated the 'e' in something akin to a fangirl squeal just to emphasize the point, but I didn't because I almost squealed in real life. Short and unbelievably sweet. Great job!
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow, so i loved your short description of it, and i found your story really lovely! It was incredibly well-written and actually pretty amusing. My only complaint was that it was a bit short, but that was it.
Anonymous Marauder chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Way too short for how brilliant it is.

This was written extremely well, extremely fantastically well bit it has to be longer.

Maybe have a few scenes of James coming in prior to the introductions...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2011