Reviews for Eyes Like Open Doors
another wannabe author chapter 37 . 6/8/2011
I love the whole adorable family, it makes me look forward to having something like that of my own one day.

Okay, so since I have finally reached recent updates, I should probably give you my general opinion of your oneshots.

Firstly, excellent detail. You clearly work hard on each and every chapter and are dedicated to them, which I find admirable.

All your chapters are enjoyable and never cease to surprise me, particularly the Gaara/Tenten?Neji love triangle one where Neji supposedly passed away on the suicide mission. That one will certainly stick with me long after I have finished this fic, and I want more people to find this story so they can bask in the glory of your writing.

I suppose I'm just rambling now... I see no faults, overlooking sporadic misspellings, so overall, job well done.
another wannabe author chapter 36 . 6/8/2011
Wooow... you're good at fight scenes... very good indeed.
another wannabe author chapter 31 . 6/8/2011
It really shows when you have a good time writing something, because the chapter turns out to be something as stunning as this.
another wannabe author chapter 30 . 6/8/2011
Definitely my favorite so far! If only the Uchiha massacre had ended on a similar mindset... anyway, I nearly started crying. That is definitely an accomplishment on your part.
another wannabe author chapter 29 . 6/8/2011
Best. Ending. Ever.
1996irl chapter 37 . 6/8/2011
You. Are. Genious! Kakashi is Tenten's older brother? I believe no one ever imagined about it before. You are very creative :D I'm so impressed by your fics I even registering on fanfiction just for reviewing your story! Great job! Keep us updated please.. :D Greetings from Indonesia! *sorry for bad english :P
another wannabe author chapter 27 . 6/8/2011
gah I am so very very glad the next chapter is up!
another wannabe author chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
This was my fave chapter yet - especially the ending! Hinata would definitely do something like that as the had of the clan
another wannabe author chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
I thought you did well with the word 'colorless'. It was something different and unusual. I really liked it.
another wannabe author chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
I think it's a good idea for her to know as well... and the NejiTen moment at the very end where her hand trailed down his back made me smile.
another wannabe author chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
These are the kinds of oneshots I adore.
another wannabe author chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
aww. All I can say is aww. You come up with the most captivating scenarios.
another wannabe author chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
I am sooo glad I came across this chapter after you already wrote the next, otherwise the suspense may have killed me!
Choking on Your Alibis chapter 37 . 6/7/2011
I'm sorry I didn't review the first part )': I checked for updates after you posted the second.

I also think the Naruto/Hanako scene was one of the best, as I got the sense that she really wants Hisoka to become a chuunin with her.

I'm really curious as to what the mission was, but I guess you won't tell me. Oh well :3
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 37 . 6/7/2011
Great job. Please keep writing.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »