Reviews for Eyes Like Open Doors
Valentine35 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
"Just because they're classified as 'weeds' doesn't mean they can't be the most beautiful flowers in the world, even if it is only to one person." That is a beautiful verse.
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is the perfect story for Christmas. It's so warm and cozy!
shimmeringbluelight chapter 42 . 10/11/2012
THIS CHAPPIE MADE ME CRY. And I do not regret doing so every time I reread- yes, I saved a copy. I cannot forget the way I sobbed and woke up still feeling sad the next day. You touched my 5 aspects and for that I will give you ten rounds of applause :)
JenniJenji chapter 39 . 10/10/2011
,just no other way to put it!
JenniJenji chapter 31 . 10/10/2011
OMG!This is awesome!
JenniJenji chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
wow!I LOVE IT!don't change a thing!
Gralete chapter 50 . 8/1/2011
OH My God! I can't believe it's over! It was a really sweet ending :) Iwas kind of worried your collection finished with a tragic story haha. Loved every single chapter, eaguerly expecting to read your next NejiTen fic 3. Keep the excellent and wonderfull work :D
Firerra chapter 50 . 8/1/2011
Good job on finishing this! 50 chapters is a lot, I'm glad I followed you though!
Kari-Kateora chapter 50 . 8/1/2011
That was a very sweet chapter. Not one of my favorites, but a very fitting end. Thank you so much for this collection. It was really wonderful to read it all. I'm really looking forward to your other works.
Kari-Kateora chapter 49 . 8/1/2011
*giggle* Yes, that's definitely in my top five as well. XD Very, very fun to read.
Fell4 chapter 50 . 7/29/2011
I've never read/watched Naruto (though I've heard a lot about it through a friend!) so I didn't read all 50 of these but I just wanted to congradulate you on finishing all fifty! Wonderful job!

You make procrastonators like me have hope in teh world lol

Fell4
SnowCharms chapter 50 . 7/29/2011
It seemed like a long time since I started reading this fic, but at the same time not too long ago. Everyone of these stories were really well written, and I'm so glad that I found it. Congratulations on completing this, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
naash chapter 50 . 7/29/2011
congratulations *throws confetti and roses*. This was a wondefful fic and i love all the stories. It showed well gave me an insight on their relationship dynamics and how they are regardless of the circumstances in life and what paths they choose. I love it

i know the feeling when you finish a long fic. Its one of satisfaction and youll feel complete. So seriously thank you for finishing this fic and not abandoning it.

The last chapter was amazing. The perfect fic to end a great series. I dunno what else i can say only that. They truly discovered happiness.

naash
Saphira113 chapter 50 . 7/28/2011
I saw that you had almost 400 reviews and wanted to help you get there! These oneshots have been wonderful. You manage to capture a wide breadth and depth of emotions in short chapters.
noss5 chapter 50 . 7/28/2011
This final conclusion to Eyes Like Open Doors was truly one to remember. I have only one thing to say. This final chapter and the whole story, was simply... beautiful.
425 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »