Reviews for Eyes Like Open Doors
Jaylonni Love chapter 50 . 8/14/2013
In a matter of 8 hours (off and on) I've managed to finish this collection. I loved it to pieces. Simply amazing.

Jaylonni Love
McKazekage chapter 42 . 5/7/2013
-sobs- I am actually crying now...
Lili Bibi chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
D'awww!
Lili Bibi chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Kakashi is Tenten's brother?! Awesome!;)
Lili Bibi chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
So cute!
Ami1010 chapter 50 . 1/20/2013
Done! Thanks so very much for the amazing time I had reading all the wonderful pieces. I read them all except for 2 and 42, because I really didn't feel like reading such sad stuff, and those seemed like really sad. But I'm sure I'll come back to read them someday.
And yes; I love the ending chapter! It was perfect.
Please write more NejiTen!
Ami1010 chapter 38 . 1/19/2013
Oh my God! That was too cute! I love it!
Ami1010 chapter 37 . 1/19/2013
God! This story was so touching, I almost cried, really.
Amazing job!
Ami1010 chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Oh my! This one is my favorite till now! Amazing!
Ami1010 chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
I had so much fun reading till now :) & I'm sorry to review only once though it's chapter 17, but I really want you to know that I enjoyed every single oneshot so far; I love your writing. Please write more NejiTen. *hugs*
aiokikasete chapter 50 . 10/28/2012
One of my favourite one-shot collections ever for Nejiten! It's good writers like you who have made Nejiten a believable, sweet and compatible pairing! Thank you for hours of great reading!
another wannabe author chapter 50 . 10/22/2012
Ahh! I have been looking for this story, ever since I read it ages ago when I was new to and had no idea what favouriting a story could do. I only came on to read this story, and this story alone. It is truly the best NejiTen series I've come across, I've yet to find anything better. I am so happy I've finally found it! I love this to pieces, it got me into writing (even though I'm nowhere near as good as you yet!) and I could read it over and over without getting bored. This is fantastic.

I will always treasure this fic!
Valentine35 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
"Just because they're classified as 'weeds' doesn't mean they can't be the most beautiful flowers in the world, even if it is only to one person." That is a beautiful verse.
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is the perfect story for Christmas. It's so warm and cozy!
438 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »