Reviews for Eyes Like Open Doors
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 1/27/2011

SeiraXD chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
awww *LOVE* I absolutely adored it! So sweet! *smiles all around* Update soon, XD
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
This was a great chapter. I love the relationship between tenten and kakashi. Great job. Update soon please
FruitySmell chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Goody! I read that fic of I-Heart-Hatake-Kakashi too! (shame I was not able to review... back when she made the fic, I wasn't a NejiTen fan yet). I absolutely ADORE the overprotective role of Kakashi. You, my dear, captured such role fantastically. Hell, I would pay just to see an artwork of Neji's face when Kakashi threatened him *evil laugh*.
SeiraXD chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I liked it a lot, definitely a contrast from the last chapter, it's great. I like Hiashi too...idk something about him... I hope you Update ASAP, cause this is amazing so far XD
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Love the fluff. :)

PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
*sniffles* You killed Neji!

Thank you for writing.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is made of awesome!

DarkAnonymous324 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Great job. Update soon please
hihimakino chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Well, it was nice to see Hiashi as good person. Besides, according to naruto shippuuden 192, he has a soft side i guess.

*althought it was just a filler, I simply loved! It was one of the best fillers ever, amoung with "Team tenten". XD
hihimakino chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Ownnnnnnnnnnnn *-*

SUPERMEGACUTE chapter, I just loved it,

and the kiss was so *-*

I wish kishimoto could do something like that, but he's an asshole and would never be that kind with fangirls X.X
FruitySmell chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Wonderful! Stories like these always warm my heart. Especially the part where Hiashi makes a visit... Ah, such is the beauty of family! *I'm a total sucker for family moments XD*

Anyways, if I'm not mistaken, Lee took part with the whole Sasuke- retrieval mission and got himself a trip to the hospital right? So I guess maybe that's why Gai wasn't with Neji during that time... As for Tenten, well, I don't know where she was (LOL). But yeah, she probably was with Neji (like that time when Neji lost to Naruot during Chuunin exams and all ;D)

All in all, keep it up! I would love to read more of these amazing one shots.
Hebi R chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Considering how upset Hiashi was when his brother sacrificed himself in his place and how he had to be disabled in order for the switch to be arranged, I suspect he feels much more deeply for his family than a Hyuuga clan leader is supposed to show.
SeiraXD chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
It's sad yea...but wonderfully written, in my opinion, I hope you Update ASAP, cause this is amazing so far XD
SeiraXD chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awww I loved it so much. You definitely have some serious writing skills. It's awesome! [3]
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »