Reviews for In the Dark
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 4/4
Wow. Do you suffer from migraines yourself? Because your descriptions were right on the money. "He's had bullet wounds that hurt less. In fact, all his bullet wounds have hurt less" Now, granted I'll admit I've never been shot, but being a massive klutz, I have had more than my fair share of broken bones. And my migraines made them feel like a scratch in comparison. And I get them quite often. In fact I take medication every day that is supposed to prevent them, although it doesn't work all the time, it has cut them down. I used to get a couple every week…now it's trickled down to a few each month. But anyway, a great one-shot! I adored how Danny knew and did all those things for Steve. A closeness that we seldom see on the show right now...hopefully the writers will remedy that soon.
So I've read this so many times I could recite it, but I'll be damned if it isnt the single greatest one shot I've ever read in my life... perfection!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I am in a total state of euphoria right now from reading that brilliance. Omg that was beyond perfect. Everything from your descriptions of Steve getting sick and feeling awful, to Danny comforting and loving him, and taking care of him was so so so beautiful. This maybe one of the best fics I've ever read in my entire life. I just want more sick Steve and lovely sweet Danny. It's the perfect combination! Kudos to you xoxo
lily chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Omg that was sincerely the greatest fic I have ever read. Such tender love and caring moments from Danny. Such an amazing description of the pain and suffering Steve had from the migraine. I want to just keep reading this over and over it was so so so delicious!
AJJ chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This was wonderful! I love the description of his migraine. I sympathize with Steve totally. Thankfully my family understands migraines, unfortunately because they get them as well. I've not had one since I have cut down on having products with BHT and drinking more water. I cannot I have not commented on this before. You're a wonderful author and writer.
LiCS chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
LOVE this story!
Karamelli chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I've never had a migraine and hopefully will never have cuz Steve had it bad.
Mklaihai chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
this is adorable. i love Steve and Danny's friendship so much.
flootzavut chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Awwwww damn this was so cute I can't even.
Mari217 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I can't believe how many reviews ate from fellow migraine sufferers. You nailed it. Sadly, that means you're one of us. I get the every six weeks or so, maybe three or four a year are as bad as what you wrote. Mine last three days. I can't take migraine meds, just pain killers, and not at work so it sucks.

The pen in the eye nailed it!

Love Danny in dad-mode as caregiver

AnnJanetta1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love this.
allanon9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
It's lovely. Good job.
Belker chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I can't believe I haven't commented on this fic, since I've read it and loved it a couple of times. Perfect hurt/comfort...

Your writing skills are excellent and I always find some lines that catch my interest more than others. I just loved: "Yeah, yeah. I'm listening. Monkeys, got it." :)

Jennifer antilli chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
sounds like the migraines i get yuck . no one ever did that for me tho lol
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Love this one. I really like that Danny got to take care of steve. I guess he is human and I like that Steve let him do it. Great Story!