Reviews for Men With Pointy Teeth
TriciaHearMeRoar chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
If this weren't a Disney movie... this scene would need to be in there! 3
OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
DAH! XD Roflmfao! This was so funny! I nearly squawked with panic when she figured out OMIGOD he's watching! AH!

You rock for writing and posting this, *clap-clap-clappity*
cookie chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
absolutely wonderful and i loved it! pls write more like these...so priceless :) loved Rapunzels reaction towards Flynn/Eugene
ArtWork chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Amazing. Well-written, unique, funny and well, sexy. If you could pull off something cute and sexy at the same time in a T-rated scene, I wonder how you fare in writing a Tangled rated-M one? (: For that, I have you subscribed and favored.
throned chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Very quirky and very adorable. I love the new take on Rapunzel's curious personality.
boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
God I wish they could've done this in the film! His reaction when he wakes up is so *Flynn*, which is who is in the beginning; he's the douchebag, flirty, rogue as opposed to Eugene. So, again, great job with the characters. I like the borderline smut on this too; it's sophisticated and oddly innocent, with it being Rapunzel, and you captured that perfectly.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was pretty funny. Looks like Rapunzel's discovering hormones.
whatthepho chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Haha, the ending was funny! This would've happened if Tangled wasn't Disney :P
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was a very cute and nicely done little story. Great job, and keep up the supendous work!
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hehehee oh this was cute! I loved it! This totally could have (and should have) happened in the movie in between that time! Rapunzel would be curious! This was great; keep writing! :3