Reviews for Transgression
zombiecinema chapter 1 . 6/13
So hot! *_*
Omg, thank you so much for making deidara badass instead of innocent (there was this moment dei notices his pleasure and i even think it would've been a good thing that he likes it because he actually had this before, but you still made it work your way). Well, great writing, that was just the kind of itadei i like, with them being more or less equal, mature, cursing and just acting like the assassins that they are - and for me that is totally the way i imagine them to be! so glad it didn't turn out ooc! plus, refering to your note: i think you did a good job with deis speech pattern :D i loved it. keep up the good work! dont know the old version but this one is close to perfect for me!
Night-Being chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
ItaDei! ItaDei! ItaDei! Yes! *in love with this* I'll just go full fan-girl mode here, because... I feel like it! *squeals* Sorry! But I really, really, really... like ItaDei! And I really, really... did I say really? Oh yeah... I like your stories! Yummy! Descriptive! I say more of those! More of ItaDei... more of yaoi and smut! Moooore of the good stuff!

Ehm... I'll prove that I'm not crazy in the other review.
Sarah Hyuga chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Me :)
Thatoneblackchick chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
That was wonderful! I loved every part of it! Including the spanking and belt hitting. -_- it was delicious.
That Damn Kennedy Kid chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I wholeheartedly agree with you. There are better ways to rectify the situation. Most, if not all, writers post a warning disclaiming their lemons and forewarn an audience so they may dismiss the chapter or section at their leisure. I would very much appreciate it if you would add me to that signature list.

On another note, I really enjoy your work! Keep it up! I'll read it! ;) Rock on.
moonoverthetop chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
why dont you like the story? i love it!
Eli Sempai chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
That's just bull! I mean taking down a fanfics with a petty lemon(s) is just wrong I mean come on that's somebody hard work GONE!
But I love the story it's my second fav pairing after Sasori/Deidara I enjoyed it I don't what but I love reading fics when deidara gets spanked
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
GA-AH?! lllO0Olll...punishment is having lemon
GAAAHHH,i rather have Deidara with Sasori,this is just punishment...
-gulps and ran out,leaving a stunned you staring at the door-
DESATIVADOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I liked a lot, love ItaDei, they are a perfect couple! This Fic was one of the cutest I've ever read them. Loved it! kiss
HinataUchiha825 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Just saying this story is awsome... Dont know what else to say but loved it!
SummersDeath chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I want to sign!
nieka1995901 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I agree but how do you sign the petition or is it too late?
Snookster chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I LOVE Deidara But I Feel So Bad For Him, It's A Good Thing Itachi Made It Up To Him Though. w
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Waaaah, poor, Dei-Dei! D: Bad, Itachi! :I Damn, the belt part scared me a little... Lolz, at least he made up for it in the end. Happy Dei; happy Itachi. Happy me! xD This pairing is hawt. O.O Just saying... xD

Also, I am so bad; I read 'anus' instead of 'asus' in you Authoress note. -.-