Reviews for Mind's Eye
Indifferente chapter 13 . 3/9
Oh mon dieu, j'ai eu trop peur. J'ai cru que Harry s'était finalement suicidé ou qu'il était retombé dans un état de déprime sévère... J'ai rarement été aussi soulagée à la lecture d'un chapitre :) Ce dernier chapitre était parfait. J'ai soupiré de joie après l'avoir lu. J'ai rarement lu une histoire aussi intense, je ne saurais même pas décrire tout ce que j'ai pu ressentir en la lisant.

Sorry for my french but sometimes it's hard to express all my feelings in English so... I hope you took a French class in school ;)
This fiction was perfect. It reminds me a movie called The science of sleep, I don't know if you saw it (It's a French one) but it's the same kind of dreams vs reality story and I must say you are a genius because everthing was so intense and real and dreamy. Perfect. Thank you so much for this fiction :)
Indifferente chapter 12 . 3/9
Ooooh no that end! Oh, why?
Indifferente chapter 11 . 3/9
They are so cute. I know every review I wrote starts with this but... It's true. They're cute together, they make me smile like an idiot :)
Indifferente chapter 10 . 3/8
I was afraid at the beginning of the chapter, I didn't want Harry to leave the Malfoy Manor but even if he stayed, he seems... lost and unstable. Hope Draco will help him understand everything's okay.
Indifferente chapter 9 . 3/8
This chapter was so fucking cute! Too much to handle. I'm giggling by myself!
The dream was so great, I love reading this chapter, thanks for that masterpiece :)
Indifferente chapter 8 . 3/7
Ow, I feel so sad for Draco :( But the chat between him and his mother was really funny! I do hope Harry will be better soon... Maybe Draco can help him! (So, Draco, if you hear me... GO TALK TO HIM)
I'll read the next chapters tomorrow but before going to bed I want to thank you for this amazing story :) It's been a long time I have not read a good Drarry so thank you very much :)
Indifferente chapter 7 . 3/7
I thought Harry had finally understand when he said Draco he loves him but maybe not because he is still thinking he will die after accomplishing his "mission"... (Does this sentence mean anything? Not sure...)

Anyway, great chapter, as ever!
Indifferente chapter 6 . 3/7
I like as Harry is objective about the Death Eaters' families and else... I think it's a part of Dumbledore's education on him.
But he is not going well :( Hope the Healer will do something. Or Draco.
Indifferente chapter 5 . 3/7
Ow :( I'm so sad for Draco right now. But, I think I can understand Harry... It's difficult for him after five years of insanity. I hope things will get better in the next chapter!
Indifferente chapter 4 . 3/7
This chapter was really sweet. I love all your characters. And Harry's smile at the end... Ow, so cute!
Indifferente chapter 3 . 3/7
The beginning of this chapter was so touching, I feel like I could cry!
It's so sad Harry wants to die... I hope seeing Malfoy again will help him.
Indifferente chapter 2 . 3/7
Oh, Draco is mean when he says to Harry he's just visiting him because he does not have choice :(

Your Harry makes me laugh. He is cute and I'm happy is going better :)
Indifferente chapter 1 . 3/7
Hi! I'm a French reader so I'm sorry if there are some mistakes in my review but anyway, in french we say "C'est l'intention qui compte", which basically means "It's the thought that counts"...

I love this first chapter :) Ron and Hermione are very cute with Harry and your Draco seams very interesting, even if we do not know a lot about him for now.
crotia chapter 10 . 2/21
I found this pretty hilarious
crotia chapter 8 . 2/21