Reviews for Mind's Eye
Spannerspoon chapter 13 . 8/25
Love it love it love it!

Brilliantly written and throughly enjoyed- really interesting take on PTSD in HPverse...
KiidMars chapter 13 . 7/23
perfection
Yay!
SF31 chapter 8 . 5/1
Uh, I'm not listening. - Another funny Draco moment.
Laughed so much at Draco's reactions. Well written and I don't always read Draco Harry fiction.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 13 . 4/23
Beautiful :)
andrxigh chapter 1 . 3/11
oh my god I love your work, this is amazing
clarocque chapter 13 . 3/3
This is so perfect ! Exactly what i love in a fanfiction! Thank you so much for writing it !
Wow. This was. Wow. This story had my eyes glued to my screen, it was so amazing! Kudos to you, this was phenomenal!
circella chapter 4 . 1/31
this is so fucking cute, i'm dying
ShayaLonnie chapter 1 . 1/5
Can't recall who recommended this to me, but it's been on my list for a bit. I'm completely sucked in by this first chapter!
Cinnamon Buns chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
OMG!
That was the cutest story I've ever read!
Halimede chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
This was the most adorable effing story ever. I can't believe it took me so long to read it! This is absolutely going in my top five favorite Drarry stories of all time.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
Omgf perfect like the other ones!️️️ PERFECTION
HufflepuffGirl16 chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Gosh, i really loved this story!
BookWorm chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
I just read this story and it was absolutely amazing. I don't think I have ever cried this much about a book, and that is a good thing. This is the first story I have read from you and I will be reading more (if you have more, that is), and I do not know if you still write or even log into this account, but if you do I really want to thank you for bringing such masterpiece to life, and to tell you that you are apreciated (even if it is only by me).