Reviews for Mind's Eye
BookWorm chapter 13 . 6/14
I just read this story and it was absolutely amazing. I don't think I have ever cried this much about a book, and that is a good thing. This is the first story I have read from you and I will be reading more (if you have more, that is), and I do not know if you still write or even log into this account, but if you do I really want to thank you for bringing such masterpiece to life, and to tell you that you are apreciated (even if it is only by me).
sodasoda chapter 13 . 3/12
This is such a beautiful story... weird! but utterly beautiful!
Thank u for this! I love it! x
Hancock23 chapter 13 . 3/11
wow! i dont know what to say about this. you captured harry's insanity and draco's because i dont think he is sane either. good story.
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 1/20
*leaps to my feet an applauds wildly* I'm going to favourite this, then unfavourite it just so I can favourite it again. Bravo!

I absolutely adored how you didn't make Harry miraculously better and put together again once he got out of the hospital and sorted things with Draco. I love that he still has his lost moments, and Draco was observant and caring enough to learn how to identify them. And the scenes with him interacting with Harry in the hospital were just beautiful! *happy sigh* Honestly, this work is amazing and you should be very proud of authoring it.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 13 . 1/7
ˆˆ too cute really! one of the best I ever read!
Sepulvedlore chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
Noooo OAO why. Nuuuu i didnt want this to end ToT its so so so goooooood so freaking good
quirkyhealer chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
Fantabulous
Totally loved it.. beautiful till the last line
. U r an amazing writer...
Do you knw any other sucg sweet and intruiging stories . Wil you plz mail me the list-
Tuinne chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
Oh, this is wonderful!

I don't know whether I should be horrified or relieved that people are just fine with Draco and Harry going on like that...but well. Draco makes Harry well, so I kinda get it.

*dreamy sigh

I love the way you made it seem that Harry and Draco just seem to revolve around each other and I love their interactions. Your story is just one crazy yet fluffy ride (like Harry).
thehereandnow33 chapter 13 . 6/24/2015
Why would it end like this?...I don't understand! :(
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
hehe
Your biggest fan chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
Oh my Gosh. With a super capital G. I soooo love this. You made me cry (A LOT), smile, laugh, giggle and every emotion in between. Twas such a lovely read... Luv ya and your story! Never stop writing. Do it more often instead cause you are GREAT.
Indifferente chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Hello :) I had to log out to let this review because I already reviewed all the chapters!

Anyway, I read your story some months ago and I really liked it. A few days ago, I saw a message on the French Harry Potter forum on this website and it was someone asking for a translation for this story because she was really interested in reading it but her English is not good enough...

I saw you turn off the PM and maybe it's to avoid this kind of message. I'm sorry if I annoy you. Actually, I guess you won't even read this message but I really want to ask sooo :

Can I translate your story? If you see this message and if you're happy with that, please send me a PM (my name on this site is Indifferente) I'll be more than happy to translate this beautiful story.

If you disagree or if you never answer me, don't worry I won't translate this without your permission.

Have a nice day :)
tat5934 chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
That's so sad that Harry lost all the progresses he made... I hope that Draco will be able to help him again
tat5934 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Oh no! Fuck Hermione!
The scene where Harry's crying in Draco's arms is so moving!
tat5934 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014