Reviews for Mind's Eye
andrxigh chapter 1 . 3/11
oh my god I love your work, this is amazing
clarocque chapter 13 . 3/3
This is so perfect ! Exactly what i love in a fanfiction! Thank you so much for writing it !
Wow. This was. Wow. This story had my eyes glued to my screen, it was so amazing! Kudos to you, this was phenomenal!
circella chapter 4 . 1/31
this is so fucking cute, i'm dying
ShayaLonnie chapter 1 . 1/5
Can't recall who recommended this to me, but it's been on my list for a bit. I'm completely sucked in by this first chapter!
Cinnamon Buns chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
OMG!
That was the cutest story I've ever read!
Halimede chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
This was the most adorable effing story ever. I can't believe it took me so long to read it! This is absolutely going in my top five favorite Drarry stories of all time.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
Omgf perfect like the other ones!️️️ PERFECTION
BaritonePlayer16 chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Gosh, i really loved this story!
BookWorm chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
I just read this story and it was absolutely amazing. I don't think I have ever cried this much about a book, and that is a good thing. This is the first story I have read from you and I will be reading more (if you have more, that is), and I do not know if you still write or even log into this account, but if you do I really want to thank you for bringing such masterpiece to life, and to tell you that you are apreciated (even if it is only by me).
sodasoda chapter 13 . 3/12/2016
This is such a beautiful story... weird! but utterly beautiful!
Thank u for this! I love it! x
Hancock23 chapter 13 . 3/11/2016
wow! i dont know what to say about this. you captured harry's insanity and draco's because i dont think he is sane either. good story.
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
*leaps to my feet an applauds wildly* I'm going to favourite this, then unfavourite it just so I can favourite it again. Bravo!

I absolutely adored how you didn't make Harry miraculously better and put together again once he got out of the hospital and sorted things with Draco. I love that he still has his lost moments, and Draco was observant and caring enough to learn how to identify them. And the scenes with him interacting with Harry in the hospital were just beautiful! *happy sigh* Honestly, this work is amazing and you should be very proud of authoring it.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 13 . 1/7/2016
ˆˆ too cute really! one of the best I ever read!
Sepulvedlore chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
Noooo OAO why. Nuuuu i didnt want this to end ToT its so so so goooooood so freaking good