Reviews for Mind's Eye
blaleblelelel chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Aw, Draco is falling love! :D

I wonder what happened to Ginny, is she being bashed in this story?! I hope she is! :DD
blaleblelelel chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Narcissa became my seventh favorite character when I saw that scene in the movie! :D

I'm so glad she's okay and alive in this story! :D
blaleblelelel chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Yes, Harry's getting better! :D

But something tells me he will loose all his progress when he notices that Draco hasn't beeb visiting! D:
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh I love this! :D

And I love that last bit there! Wonder how Ron will take it that Draco managed to get an reaction out of him! :DD
ebony2714 chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Wow. I wanna live all of it all over again. I wanna literally live it! UGH! Why did it have to end?
Btw, I liked that Harry didn't become all fine and dandy in a snap just because the fic was ending. He slowly got better, and maybe still getting better...that knowledge is enough.
ebony2714 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
OMR what happened!?

That was my reaction at the end of the chapter.

About the rest of the chapter: I can't get enough of this fic. I was absolutely melting into the part about their love.
ebony2714 chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
A wonderful chapter...just to my taste. I've been hoping to get Harry's POV for the first few chapters! Loved the dream/reality sequences. And also liked the fact that Draco doesn't /always/ do the right thing. He stays human despite being nearly perfect.
ebony2714 chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Woah...that was one - big - scene! I'm overfluffed. (Totally giggling, though!)
ebony2714 chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
You - are the - QUEEN - of dreams! That was brilliant. Especially how we get a kind of closure with Ginny.
The smut was good too...but not quite fulfilling, you know, as Harry wasn't quite back to himself yet. Maybe that's why Draco refrained himself (somewhat)? But by the end of the chapter it got cute again.
[I want the feel of the first few chapters again!]
HPkitty chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
I adore this fic. Harry was so real, I could gush forever about the rawness of his character. Draco, throughout the entire story, was simply wonderful and Lily was quite sweet. I really liked all the rest of your Slytherins- I think it would have been quite amusing to have them turn up at the end. Great Job!
ebony2714 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
I really liked Astoria's characterization. In fact, I quite enjoyed all of the Slytherins. Teddy's behaviour around the Minister was perfectly portrayed.
You write very good dreams, although the one in this chapter started rather abruptly, I must say.
Seeing Draco's point of view after such a long time was like a gust of fresh wind.. :D And the fact that Draco was hurt at Harry not needing him...wow!
Also loved the interaction between Narcissa and Draco at the end.
ebony2714 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
The compartmentalization of Harry's mind was shown perfectly through the Great Hall sequences. Really liked the conversation chain with all the Slytherins. Loved the way Draco treated the arseface, and how he thought getting hit was /most definitely/ worse :-p
ebony2714 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Harry's whisper into Narcissa's embrace - just amazing. Both the idea and the execution.
ebony2714 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
If this fic ends in tragedy, I'll kill you, you know!

Loved the part where Harry slowly started picking up language, and the fact that "I love you" struck out most at him was very much in line with the canon ideology. Harry looked mildly exasperated, frowning and shifting his eyes to the ground. He mouthed 'I love you', feeling the words in his mouth. It seemed right. He looked up at Draco again. "I– I love you?" he said hesitantly, unsure if he was saying it correctly. This part was very well observed.
ebony2714 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Oohhh, the Drarry is rising! This is probably my most favourite chapter so far...everything is going so perfectly! (heart)
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »