Reviews for Mind's Eye
tat5934 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I like it!
despicableme chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
You, my dear author, write some wonderful stories... :)
theneez chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
This story was brilliant, just brilliant. I loved how everything didnt just fall into place immediately, they had to go through obstacles. I really like how emotional and fluffy it is, the smut was a bonus I very much appreciated. This was just so real and so perfect. You really deserve more reviews, at least over 1k because the way you write captures them so well.
BlackWings95 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
I loved that ending. I have tears in my eyes from laughing about that secret. Brilliant.
AliceCullen3 chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
LOVE IT!
thetearsofbutterflies chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
lookingthroughthemirror here and for some reason it is not letting me log into Fanfiction so I will tell you how wonderful this story is and that I am sad to see it go. please message me if you are going to do a sequel!
Aiushtha-Malfoy-Nee-Riddle chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Do you know what's the most amazing thing here? It's the utter realistic-ness of this story. Most story end up with Harry getting better and all that shiznit (which, sadly, I adore…if it's beautifully written of course) but you gave me something new. I can honestly say that when you go bonkers, you can't go back. It's a downward spiral. But the best part? The downward spiral propels you to something beyond what you can imagine, something amazing, something awesome, something wonderful.

Good job on the story. _
jayde chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
that was wonderful. brilliant perfect. everything was spot on. the plot, the characters and it was easy to follow. so sweet and sad. you had me in tears laughing and sobbing. you did really well. and I hope you don't mind me sharing this :) 3
quirkymusings chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Geez I have absolutely no words for how beautiful this story was, or how much I loved it, or how close I was to bawling in public sometimes lol. You wrote a marvellous, heartfelt story that's definitely become a favourite. *happy sigh*
Indifferente chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
Oh mon dieu, j'ai eu trop peur. J'ai cru que Harry s'était finalement suicidé ou qu'il était retombé dans un état de déprime sévère... J'ai rarement été aussi soulagée à la lecture d'un chapitre :) Ce dernier chapitre était parfait. J'ai soupiré de joie après l'avoir lu. J'ai rarement lu une histoire aussi intense, je ne saurais même pas décrire tout ce que j'ai pu ressentir en la lisant.

Sorry for my french but sometimes it's hard to express all my feelings in English so... I hope you took a French class in school ;)
This fiction was perfect. It reminds me a movie called The science of sleep, I don't know if you saw it (It's a French one) but it's the same kind of dreams vs reality story and I must say you are a genius because everthing was so intense and real and dreamy. Perfect. Thank you so much for this fiction :)
Indifferente chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Ooooh no that end! Oh, why?
Indifferente chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
They are so cute. I know every review I wrote starts with this but... It's true. They're cute together, they make me smile like an idiot :)
Indifferente chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
I was afraid at the beginning of the chapter, I didn't want Harry to leave the Malfoy Manor but even if he stayed, he seems... lost and unstable. Hope Draco will help him understand everything's okay.
Indifferente chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
This chapter was so fucking cute! Too much to handle. I'm giggling by myself!
The dream was so great, I love reading this chapter, thanks for that masterpiece :)
Indifferente chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Ow, I feel so sad for Draco :( But the chat between him and his mother was really funny! I do hope Harry will be better soon... Maybe Draco can help him! (So, Draco, if you hear me... GO TALK TO HIM)
I'll read the next chapters tomorrow but before going to bed I want to thank you for this amazing story :) It's been a long time I have not read a good Drarry so thank you very much :)
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »